Earth Tank Golem Question

Discussion in 'Powers, Weapons, and Movement' started by RASTA4LIFE, Mar 29, 2013.

1. RASTA4LIFE Member

Today i was watching orbit videos and i seen that he uses crystal for tanking in pvp. Isn't brick suppose to be the better choice for tanking? I need someone to explain to me because if crystal is better for earth tanking in both pve and pvp i can save a power point on brick and use it for something else.
    Thanks
  2. BumblingB Well-Known Member

I don't think crystal is good for PvE tanking. She is strictly dps, which is probably why he chose her for PvP. Brick is very much like boost 1 sidekick. He is designed to taunt NPCs. He also has much more health than Crystal, so he can take a beating. In PvP, taunting isn't necessary, so higher damage that Crystal can do is a much better choice. Essentially, your PvE loadout should be different than your PvP loadout.
  3. General Zod Well-Known Member

• Like x 2
  4. compasionate grenade Well-Known Member

So i guess its just crystal golem that will clense? No Brick? That makes me sad if it true that brick cant clense because brick can take a beating more that crystal:(
  5. BumblingB Well-Known Member

I forgot it was the other cleanse for earth.
  6. Ivy Bird Well-Known Member

She will also cleanse other members of your group.

She is more frigile than brick but she will stick around a fair while and can do good damage in PvP.