Exobyte-Infused Escrima Sticks weapon style complaint.

Discussion in 'Gotham City' started by ARCHIVED-Velnias, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but currently the only way to get the Exobyte-Infused Escrima Sticks weapon style is by having points in the Dual Wield skill when you play the light house mission where you fight Bane, and selecting the appropriate weapon reward from your quest completion options. It's a quest reward, not a drop, so it can't be obtained later. There is also no other quest reward or drop in the game that offers this Dual Wield weapon style.

Was this an oversight in design, or was this deliberate? It's really irksome that a player with no foreknowledge of this is essentially screwed out of this weapon style.
  2. That, and you can't even recolour them when you select that style. They stay white.
  3. It could be that it wasn't a official thing but i remember reading some thing about the boss battles bing repeatable areas.
  4. BlueKryptoflame wrote:
    Yes, the instance is repeatable, but it's only an official quest-line mission until the end of its first completion. That means you can only get the offered reward once.
  5. The only way to get a baseball bat is to have two-handed when doing that as well. Which means only one or the other of the rare styles.
    Escrima sticks are awesome. Baff bopp bam whack!
  6. Liongale wrote:
    They're acceptable. Anyone that's practiced Escrima/Arnis probably won't like them. They're not the correct size.
  7. MaxG72 wrote:
    My complaint exactly.
  8. Bump. I rolled Bow with my character and now that I'm maxed I switched to DW and can't ever get this style -_-. Pretty dumb.