"Failed to connect to server"

Discussion in 'Gotham City (Gameplay Discussion)' started by Burning_Baron, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Burning_Baron Well-Known Member

I downloaded dcuo for ps4 but it won't let me connect. Is their any word on what the issue is ?
  2. DatTroll Member

DCUO isn't ready.
  3. Myrdin69 Well-Known Member

not a word as far as i know
  4. Luminescence1 Member

Still getting this issue...any one else? or suggestions?
  5. The Hornet Well-Known Member

Same for me and my league. A select few have made it on, you can watch other people play DCUO via the PS Share function, pretty much a kick in the nuts. Hell, we had guys taking off from work, myself included, went out and got the game last night, stayed up for the download, fought it to get on. Went to bed, got up, still doesn't work.

We put up with a lot playing this game, and they kind of milk you dry. I'm starting to think it's maybe too much.
  6. Radium Well-Known Member

Question for everyone, was all you installed the 2 files from the DL menu?
  7. Tomaha2013 Active Member

So is everyone getting this error because I got it as well. Is anyone that has a PS4 getting onto dc? That would be the main question.
  8. SoylentBob Well-Known Member

Mepps replied in another thread:
    https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/first-ps4-pics.178441/
  9. Kai El Active Member

I was installing two files for DCUO last night as well. One says Installed, the other says Updated. However, when I look at the Information menu for DCUO, the size is supposed to be 28GBs, but the download status only says 18GB/23GB. --> Could this be a reason why I keep getting Connection Failed? And if it is the reason, why would the game says it's Installed & Updated? Please advise,
  10. SoylentBob Well-Known Member

Mepps was calling for players with this issue to PM him with their IP addresses to resolve this issue.
  11. Mepps Community Manager

We are investigating and the above may help us track this down.
  12. Burning_Baron Well-Known Member

Hello mepps ,

I downloaded both files but was not able to get to the "Playgo " mode. I kept getting the connection error.