Galactus vs. The Spectre

Discussion in 'Joker's Funhouse' started by ARCHIVED-Sterling_Steel, Nov 24, 2012.

1. In the spirit of these DC vs Marvel threads, I present to you one match-up that was suggested by the "DC vs Marvel" card set from the 90s. The Spectre seeks vengeance for those murdered. Galactus as murdered trillion trillions. Or is Galactus a force of nature and not subject to God's wrath? I don't think this is a question of who would win (Spectre), but rather would this battle ever take place?
  2. Spectre would fold Galactus in half and make him shine his shoes. As you mentioned, no contest whatsoever. Would it ever happen?! Dunno. I like the concept, tho. The Spectre travels to the MU, bent on executing swift judgment for the countless multitudes of sentient life that has fallen victim to Galactus' insatiable hunger.
  3. Galactus existed before the universe was even created he would eat spectre alive plus every christian on earth yum
    your mouth is in your anus good sir (just want to see if I can get away with speaking like snipewolf)
  4. Galactus no contest.
  5. i could have swore i beat up the spectre at level 25? can't picture myself doing that to galactics at CR99
  6. Wait, wait wait. I'm confused, fellas. Which all powerful, invincible and indestructible galactic scurge to the cosmos and belly muncher of worlds are we discussing?

This one:

[IMG]

This one:

[IMG]

Or this one:

[IMG]

They all look the same to me, you know, it's hard to tell them apart.
  7. Well if we're counting every silly comics ever made..
    yeah plus Dr.Doom was possessed of th power of the Beyonder in those panels..n the Beyonder is more powerful..n plus that series was just to accompany a rubbiish toy line
    Doom vs Magneto I reckon..maybe Doom..but that could go either way too
    oh yeah Id like to see magneto vs vulcan
    wait..these arent dc vs marvel-Im getting carried away