Hello All - Wizardly Head Style

Discussion in 'Gotham City' started by ARCHIVED-Morsakin, May 25, 2011.

1. Does anyone know where this drops or how to obtain it...its not part of the You are Wrong! collection....that gives you the safari head style...though it looks like a wizard icon under completed collections...any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!
  2. If I am not mistaken it's the epic Scarecrow head piece that looks like Gandalf's crooked wizardly hat. I may be wrong though, looking for it myself.
  3. Wizardly helm is a reward for master collections including Welcome to Groom Lake, Signs of the Great Ten and one that has slipped my mind.
  4. Sad think is that it looks like the Street style...but with runes on it.
  5. It's the scarecrow rare drop you want, you need to farm the scarecrow instance as a hero to get it AFAIK. It looks like Gandolfs hat. The wizardly 'style' helm is actualy a hood with a runed forehead cover, you get it from collections.
  6. I'm not sure if you are referring to the actual hat from the Wizardly set, or the Scarecrow Hat, so here are screenshots of both...IMO the Wiarcly is the better one, and I think it's the one you are asking about...
    This is the Wizardly Head Style Piece, to get it, you need to finish "Sorcerous Vanguard", "Ancient Kahndaqian Relics", "Welcome to Groom Lake":
    [IMG]

This is the Scarecrow Style Piece (I think you can get it from the Scarecrow Solo Instance as well, but I got mine in Arkham Asylum HA):
    [IMG]
    Hope that helps!
  7. Im talking the Wizardly Head Style for the Wizardly Style. This is my final piece for the wizardly style.
  8. Morsakin wrote:
    Ok yea, then it's the first picture, and like I said, you need to finish "Sorcerous Vanguard", "Ancient Kahndaqian Relics", "Welcome to Groom Lake" Collections:
    http://www.dcuosource.com/index.php...php&f=1&t=13118
  9. The wizardly hat looks totally different on females =(
  10. The area 51 normal alert collection is also part of this to get that headpiece, with the great ten and kandaq relics.