How Do We Pay Our Subscription Fees?

Discussion in 'Gotham City' started by ARCHIVED-Xeno, Jan 19, 2011.

1. How do we pay it? Can we just use the PS3 cards, redeem, and purchase it in PSN somewhere? Is there a special DCUO card with a code to redeem? Because I REALLLLLYY rather not pay via credit card..
  2. I think you can use PSN Cards to fill your wallet which will be deducted each time your subscription is due.
  3. Don't worry they'll automatically take their payment after the end of the trial, unless you turned your PS3 auto-direct off or don't have a credit card setup on your account.
    They should extend the free trial until it's worth paying for - my opinion. They already got the $60+ for the disk.
  4. There are 30 days, 90 days, and 180 days subscription cards in the PSN you can purchase.
  5. sTRAteGICs wrote:
    game is worth paying for, i will be giving them 15 bucks a month to keep up the hard work
  6. where exactly do you put the auto subscription off ?
  7. you can buy monthly fees for $14.99 for 30 days on PS Store, check the DC Universe Online Page on PS Store.
  8. Bloodhound__Be wrote:
    1.Account Management
    2.Transaction Management
    3.Turn off Automantic Funding
    4.Services List
    5. Turn off DC Online Subscription
  9. Soles wrote:
    Yayyy, I was hoping that too, I'd rather do this, I don't see any reason why we shouldn't be able to either, I was just making sure DCUO wasn't gonna be all lame and 'Credit Card Only' it.
  10. Xeno wrote:
    1. You have to be logged on your PS3
    2. go to the Playstation(r)Store
    3. Search for DC Universe Online
    4. You should see all the Packaging deal there. 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, and the 12 months.
    5. Since playstation(r)store only takes money from your Playstation Wallet, you'll have to add money to it with a credit/debit Card or Playstation Cash Card.
    6. once you purchased the subscription you're good to go.
    7. this is the step to not renew automatically
    8. you have to go to Account Management
    9. go to Playstation services
    10. go to you DC universe and you should see the option for auto renew on/off. it is ON by Default.
    hopes that helps.

PSN cash card are $20-$50 so get 3 $50 cards
  11. I use money dollars that I earn at work!
  12. Bloodhound__Be wrote:
    You can't! If you have a credit card on file they will draw from it...at least that's what I understand. I'm making sure I delete my on file CC just in case. If I want to play after this month (and I do) I want to make sure it only comes from PSN cards I purchase until they have a lifetime subscription.
  13. Xeno wrote:
    Nah...you can also buy 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions at the PSN Store. I recommend against it though. As long as peeps are buying those they will never give us a lifetime option like PC players have.
  14. Gurrock wrote:
    SWEEET i came here to find this.

i work out of town alot and would rather not pay for a game im not at home to play
  15. So, I have a clarification question: If my PSN wallet is empty, but I happen to have my credit card on file for the PSN for when I decide to add a balance, will the auto renew charge my credit card, adding money to my PSN wallet, then buy the 1 month package, all automatically? Or will it only auto renew if you currently have a balance in your PSN wallet?