How does the Raven bounty reward work?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (Gameplay Discussion)' started by TheBirdOfSteel, Dec 14, 2013.

1. TheBirdOfSteel Well-Known Member

Quick question.

Basically i done the Raven bounty for the first time and completed the mission in my journal which gave me the option to choose any piece of CR85 gear.
    Once i saw that i thought ok brilliant let me farm this with replay badges to get all my heal and dps gear.

So i reset the mission , done Raven again but this time when i completed the mission i received a box of corruption which when opened gave me one empty slot and one MOR.
    I was disappointed but tried again and received the same thing. :(

Is this meant to be happening?
    Will i get a chance for another piece of CR85 gear?

I dont want to waste anymore replays and time to get in group for only one MOR.

Any info will be appreciated , thanks guys.
  2. Symonator Member

i found it to be 1 in every 3 times you do it.
  3. MyrVell Well-Known Member

It's a roll of the dice every time you open the box. Sometimes you get gear, sometimes you get a mark.

Took me some time but I got all the Raven pieces. I'm 0 for my last 7 on the Exalted boxes you get from the duels so I know it can get frustrating.
    • Like x 1
  4. TheBirdOfSteel Well-Known Member

Ah ok thanks, so the option to "choose a piece of gear to complete the mission" will come up again?
    Or it may just be a random piece from the boxes from now on?
  5. MyrVell Well-Known Member

You will always get to choose the piece when gear pops.
    • Like x 1
  6. TheBirdOfSteel Well-Known Member

ok brilliant thank you
  7. winter13 Well-Known Member

Seems like one in 5 times you run it you get a piece of exalted. At least for me anyway. Been running it since day one, replayed multiple times, and still don't have it done. I only run it once a week now. The envy to die for is even worse. I'm lucky if I get the mission once a week. Then of lugs, you don't get any demons to pop. Still only have 5. Worst feat in the game in my opinion.
  8. TheBirdOfSteel Well-Known Member

do the other side missions in the wastelands also give CR85 gear?

I haven't tried them yet as im healer and respecing 125 sp to dps is a tedious task but the chance of getting gear will push me to spec and farm.
  9. Deathmike Well-Known Member

For every 5 completed daily missions you get an extra boss in one of the duos that gives you a reward box functionally identical with the Raven one. (the only difference is that the gear is a different style)
    With 125 sp you have enough for the first tier innates of both healing and damage.

Deathmike out.
    • Like x 1
  10. TheBirdOfSteel Well-Known Member

thanks for info bud , let the grind begin!!
  11. Grendel Golem Active Member

Its totally random. Sometimes I get it 3 times in a row. Sometimes I get MOR 3 times in a row. Its random. I only need one more piece to complete the set.