I need some Side Quest Locations please!

Discussion in 'Gotham City' started by ARCHIVED-Wildsmith, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Can anyone help me with the location of any of these side quests?

Walked The Beast
    - Mainliner
    - Intent To Sell

Beauties and the Beasts
    - Paranormal Activity
    - Purify
    - Tidal Waves

A Family Affair
    - Cough Up The Cash

In The Mist
    - Theory of Evolution

In The Beginning
    - That Stings!

Thanks
  2. I keep hearing that Theory of Evolution does not exist at the moment. I dont know if that is true or not. I need it as well. I cant find Tidal waves myself. I have looked everywhere. Spent hrs looking for it. LOL
  3. I dont remember where the others are sorry.
  4. sadly if you have finished all of the quests these will be harder to find. best i can say is search the general area where all of the quests took place.
    for myself i can not find tidal waves ANYWHERE which is upsetting as that is my last one not counting theory of evolution which does not exist
  5. cough up the cash should be near the glutony demons in metropolis which is near centenial park if i recall, that stings should be somewhere near the metropolis metrodome in little bohemia, sorry not sure on exact location. as for the beaties and the beast one they could be out in suicide slums where the aquaman mission is they are ontop of a construction building two of them. that might be them idk. if not try the two amazons ontop of the building near where the minotuar spawns in metropolis
  6. MAINLINER and INTENT TO SELL are From the Bane mission. Check there. One is beating up Hoppers.