Tech Ninja

Discussion in 'Gotham City' started by ARCHIVED-R0NIN13, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Anyone know where the shoulders and waist drop?
  2. How about "where the entire set drops"?

I got the gloves from doing a wanted [I think?] and the backpiece was a random drop in OMAC territory. I'd like the rest.
  3. I know you get one from Bludhaven but I forget which. I think the chest piece. I know the back drops from the Batman mentor mission.
  4. Tech Ninja is the style right?
  5. Ive gotten several back pieces from an undisclosed location, however you will find them in the TKJ auction house on a regular basis since they drop alot. I got the chest from the ape alert which is the only decent looking chest piece in the game IMO Im pretty sure i got the gloves from a random drop, but i wouldnt tell you since it would put a pinch in my income if people knew where to get the stuff, all those pieces sell within 10 min of posting Happy Hunting ;)
  6. I get tech ninja drops anywhere in gotham where mobs drop loot. Solo challenges for instance
  7. I've not gotten any from Solo instances yet. I just need the shoulders and waist to complete the set.
  8. i got the feet from somewhere around the lanterns at city hall
  9. This set is driving me crazy.

I had the back piece like 5 times, and the chestpiece from an investigation. I grinded the lanterns for over an hour yesterday, no drop whatsoever regarding this style [or any style, for that matter].
  10. TheSphinx wrote:
    I'd be happy with a chest piece alone …
    If you comeup with one you can seel email 'The Marve' on TKJ. I'll buy it
  11. ArcSin1 wrote:
    I highly doubt publishing where you found this stuff will seriously effect your income. Besides TechNinja don't get all that much.
    Why don't you be a cool guy and answer the question instead of being a elitist pecker.
  12. I've gotten a few from the level 15 tech mentor mission, but I haven't really farmed it, so it might've just been luck. But I'm guessing that that's the "undisclosed location." Why would you even mention it if you weren't going to say where it was? That's just you being an elitist pecker.
  13. ArcSin1 wrote:
  14. ArcSin1 wrote:
    Ive gotten several back pieces from an undisclosed location.... Im pretty sure i got the gloves from a random drop, but i wouldnt tell you since it would put a pinch in my income if people knew where to get the stuff.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________
    You, Sir, should see if you can change your hero's name to Captain Massengill.

For the original poster and those wondering, I'm working on styles and will do some looking over the next day or two. I'll post what I come up with.
  15. Trash mobs can drop it
    I got snake off the low level Bane duo, tech ninja is just rare, like snake.
  16. All I need is tech ninja shoulders as well but what really is driving me crazy I neee robotic feet. Every time I see robotic feet its for healers and I'm a controller.
  17. http://www.dcuo-db.com/
    I can not vouch for the complete accuracy of this website, but I have found a few pieces based on it.