Whatever happened to Talon gear?

Discussion in 'Gotham City' started by ARCHIVED-iLLusion158, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Long time ago, waaay back in May if I'm not mistaken, Jens tweeted something about Talon gear (I'll see if I can find that particular tweet later). In September, with the release of new weapon style packs, we had our first glimpse at what looks like Talon Inspired gear (player on the right with Voltaic Brawling weapon style).
    [IMG]
    It's November now, and still no word on when, or if, we are going to get our hands on that cool looking gear. I'm really curious to see a reason behind such long delay.
    Update:
    This was posted on May 5th.
    Jens Andersen @Spytle
    Imagine my surprise when I saw this tweet, posted on October 30th.
    jon filsinger
    Jens Andersen @Spytle
  2. you sir have upset me by making me remember this great looking gear!
    hope we see it soon!
  3. I WANT THIS!!!!! Night of the Owls was definatly one of (if not THE) best story line to come out of new 52 imo and I was actually thinking the other day that although this universe does not follow the same timeline as the new 52, that does not mean that the Court of Owls Does not exsist in this universe and...
    okay, I just really want that gear! And release a court of owls mask. I have a physical one and now I want my character in game to have one!
  4. Im sure they are going to add it to the vault soon enough ;)
  5. ObsidianChill wrote:
    my luck it will be added to the lockboxes
  6. konalatorre wrote:
    Adding Cyborg and WW styles to Lockboxes, and then attaching style feats to them, was worst possible solution. Let's hope they won't make the same mistake again.
  7. iLLusion158 wrote:
    I dont believe in this gear , i refuse. I havent seen a single part of this gear drop in any of the 30+ boxes ive opened since they were apparently launched.
    This gear and its feats are a myth and any one with it must be hacking!
  8. MysterEnigma wrote:
    I ended up with 2 pieces of each and had to change my drawers everytime I opened a box and found one because I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT!!! I normally have the worst luck with this kind of stuff (please don't report me!!! I didn't know it was hacking!!)