Where is T.O. Morrow's lab?

Discussion in 'Gotham City' started by ARCHIVED-Sorelia, Jan 24, 2011.

1. I'm actually a bit fuzzy on where this mission started exactly but is it possible to repeat it? I want to get the helmet that drops off the joker but I'm not sure where to go.
  2. Changed the title because I figured out the name of the instance but not where it starts. It's from the batman mentor quest. You fight Red Tornado there and eventually the Joker.
  3. Sorelia wrote:
    It's in the northwest area, not too far from the OMAC area. Burnley I think? Might be Otisburg though. Anyway it should be on your map if you have batman/joker mentor, or on the map of the guy you ask for help. There's not many places you can access over there so easy to find to be honest.
  4. Anyone else get the urge to make a time joke?
  5. Pyros wrote:
    Isn't that the entrance to the star labs sattelite thing you're talking about?
    There's two parts to the quest. One is where you go to T.O. Morrow's lab and you fight Red Tornado and the Joker. Then you do the Sat and finally the Bat Cave.
    I want the first part where you fight the Joker.
  6. I am pretty sure that after you have compeleted it once, you wont be able to enter it again. Only the spaceship is accessable after that.

This pisses me off pretty hard, since i wanted to do the same, including, getting the feats in there ...
  7. I'm going to be seriously pissed if I can't get that batman helm because I can't redo it. For some reason it didn't drop for me.
  8. Yea, once you do the first instance of that questline you can only go back to the STAR Lab's satalite.
  9. Wow, this is pretty messed up. Are all the villian/hero mentor final quests like this? I think its pretty lame to give you feats for an area you can only do once. They could at least warn you when you enter the instance.
  10. Any advice on how to deal with the mobs right before Red Tornado...in the electrical room? Them and the constant shocks are quite irritating to deal with. I've tried pulling them back into the hallway but...

/thread jack
  11. In the electric room you pretty much have to aggro them then run back and fight them off the electric part.
    I'm curious how many people got the batman helm style from the joker? I know of 2 at least. I also want to know if that thing is tradeable.