Cobalt Lightning Not Spawning

Discussion in 'Support: Game Issues' started by Captain Jack Sparrow, Jul 27, 2013.

1. I know Cobalt Lightning is a legendary and all, and doesn't spawn very often, but I've been searching for at least five days know, I've covered the entire path multiple times, been to the spawn spots ,switched channels and everything, even had my guildmates help me track him, but he simply isn't spawning anywhere. I've done research on how long it takes for him to respawn and all I have found have said around 3-5 hours. If there does happen to be a technical issue, or if the spawn time has simply changed, please let me know. In the meantime, I'll continue to search for him, and I'll post up a comment if I find him.
  2. Zedeaf New Member

I've been searching for Onyx Smoke for a while and apparently he has not spawned since the last patch, or so I have been told. I wonder if anyone has caught any wild legendary dragons in the past few days because this might be a technical issue or not, it is hard to tell.
  3. badbrad Active Member

they have spawned since patch. I know you have heard this but finding an ancient in wild is a lot of sheer luck. You can camp a spawnpath of a drag for 5x its spawn time flying in circles the whole path nonstop and you are still not very likely to find it even with it spawning 5 times and you being the only one searching. Even worse now that ancients don't require being damaged at all to catch so anyone can spend 30 sec to pop guild buff pot and buy d drive and hop on and cap the ancient of their level or lower. Used to be people would fight it for enough time to do a path search, but now you just have to be in the right place at right time and I would recomend just simply searching its path once everytime you log on and once when you log off
    GM-MrFaod likes this.
  4. Found him and capped him two weeks ago. Silly me I forgot to post this.