Collectible Box

Discussion in 'Reproducible Bugs' started by Bradley, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Bradley New Member

On the tooltip when you hover over, it states that when you right click it will begin a quest. After right clicking and viewing all the dialogue, it still doesn't start a quest.
  2. Arlem Well-Known Member

I have i think.... 5 items left for quests i still have yet to start... (I collect these things)

Basically, there are hidden questlines (not main plots, but still plots) that will allow you to find interesting NPCs and areas as you play. For most of the items, you have to FIND the correct NPC to talk to (they may not always have an "!" exclamation mark above their head, you may have to talk to them and select dialog options in order to actually start the quest.
  3. Cassandra Well-Known Member

I have a bunch of quest items that I can't find the quests for, too.

If anyone knows the location of the quests for any of the random quest items, please do tell!

All I know is that for the mirror fragment and crystal ball/orb (I forget the exact names of the items) you have to talk to the guy in Puretia in the Parsing Backwoods (nearish Capac) near the cliff on a sort of ruin, who has a big furry wolf-like dragon and he will take the items and start the quest. That is the only one I have been able to find!
  4. Arlem Well-Known Member

Which ones do you need help with?
  5. Cassandra Well-Known Member

Currently the unused quest items I have sitting around in my inventory at the moment are:

Repair Material Storage Box
    Blue Runestone
    Opened Old and Tattered Box (I can right click this but it just brings up a dialog and nothing else. The Blue Runestone came out of it, but why do I still have the box?)
    Screeching Doom Dragon Tooth
    Annie's Necklace
    Experiment Documentation

Luckily they have now changed the names of the blue quest items to Daily Quest Item so now I know those ones are for blue quests, but the ones above, I have no idea what to do with.. the first ones I have had for a long time now, the last couple might be from more recent missions, but I still don't know what to do with them all.

Though I have these Ancient Artifacts, they say daily quest on them but they are soulbound to me unlike the other daily quest items, is that significant?
  6. Arlem Well-Known Member

What area did you start in? Some of those items sound really familiar, but as I kinda jumped all over the map, I found loads of stuff I hadn't seen previously after I capped.
  7. Cassandra Well-Known Member

I started in Puretia, though I did visit Bakra and Satuma and started on a few of the quests but I didn't do all of them..
  8. Cassandra Well-Known Member

nobody knows? =(
  9. Shautru Well-Known Member

I have a key a dragon threw up in the beginner zone of Bakra, and when you mouse over it reads "Wonder what this key goes to?" ... and I've yet to find where it goes. I assume it's something way back in Bakra but I don't know, searched for a bit but never found it or an NPC to reference it.
    Arlem likes this.
  10. Arlem Well-Known Member

I have the same key...

I actually recounted... i have 12 quest items that are soulbound, and not daily some of which are plot bound, and seem completely useless... guess where they are?

Taking up space in my bank....

Cassandra, find me in game as Arlem (mail me a message if your IGN is different than here and I will try to find you when you're online.) I will bring you into our TS (if you want) and try to walk you through them, or I will actually take the time to go find these answers for you.

I go mad with all my extra items. lol