Crash and Burn

Discussion in 'Support: Game Issues' started by BuckleySmash, Aug 2, 2013.

1. BuckleySmash New Member

I've been playing, and really enjoying the game, but I am having a serious issue. The game keeps crashing on me. When I first started, I would crash when I used the ice spells on the mage, or when I was around a mage using those spells. Now, I am crashing when using my own skills. (I am an oracle) To be honest, it happens whenever something "flashy" happens on my screen. I've crashed as soon as I leveled up before. Is there a fix for this? I would be tempted to spend cash on the game if I didn't have to worry about whether or not the game was going to crash because I used a skill, or leveled up. I'm willing to put up with some bugs, but not a bug that crashes the game as often as it has been tonight.
  2. GM-MrFaod Customer Service

My first suggestion would be to make sure your graphics drivers are all up to date. If you've already cleared that step be sure to submit a support ticket so we can take a closer look at what may be causing the problem.
  3. elonia New Member

i had the same problem, crashing ends up with white/black/gray screen.. usually crashes after 5-10 minutes.. i started out playing with no crashes at all, until i leveled to 27 , it starts to crash more often.. ive downloaded the latest driver, no overheating, my rig plays high settings on guild wars 2.. so i dont think anything to do with my rig.. and i saw other posts stating the same problem as me.. can anyone help?
  4. Adena Well-Known Member

Can you post your specs?
    GM-MrFaod likes this.