Downtime Notification February 27th

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Amnerys, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Amnerys Community Relations

All Dragon's Prophet servers will be unavailable beginning at 9:00 AM PT for maintenance. Downtime is anticipated to be approximately 4 hours.
    Cassandra and Twixler like this.
  2. Amnerys Community Relations

Known issues:
    1. Dragon Arena : In some cases, Windrider Dragon can’t attack in Dragon Arena, he attacks the air
    2. Dragon revolution : In some cases when opening the Dragon Evolution window the UI will disappear – try moving the UI around.

New content
    1. World Event Stage III (Tag 10805)
    § Island of Lost Souls
    § In this stage, players can go to the secret frontier island where there’s the Dragon Plague through Path of the Elders in Arteicia

2. Golden Suit (Golden Suit ability, Golden Suit quest)

§ John Warder is prepared to build Golden Suit. Now players can complete quests ex: Exchange Laedis Hero Weapons, Exchange Vilewing Drakento's Blood Ring, Exchange Vilewing Drakento's Blood Ear Pendant, etc.
    3. Dragon Arena (Small)
    To participate in the Dragon Arena you must first form your dragon team. Players are able to find Arena Manager in Arteicia located in the training ground of Skyhammer, West of the Transportation Master
    5. Dragon Duel: (Dragon Arena, Small, warm up for Dragon Duel)
    Players can send duel invitation to other players and also other dragons. To start Dragon duel, players will need to create their dragon team the same as for the dragon arena. Select “Dragon duel invitation” by right clicking other players. After receiving the agreement, players will be teleported to Dragon arena to start dragon duel. This arena is for practice and will not count in the rankings.

6. Dragon Compendium
    In the Dragon compendium, all newly captured Dragons or Dragons already in your “Dragon stable”, “Dragon lair”, “Dragon chamber” and those dragons who gave a title by taming, summoning, or riding will be displayed in Dragon compendium.
    7. Dragon Evolution:
    Interact with any Dragon Lair manager to open lair UI. Select the dragon to evolve and click the button in the bottom “Start the Evolution Process”.
     To evolve your dragon, you will need to consume “Dragon Runes”. They can be collected via the Dragon Compendium and in the Dragon Arena”.

“Evolution skills”: The evolved dragon will randomly obtain a specific dragon family evolution skill. Players will receive “Dragon Elements” in the Dragon Compendium which will allow Dragons to enhance the skill strength and level.
  3. Amnerys Community Relations

Bug fixes :
    · Fix broken texture problem of dragon’s equipment, armlet and armor as following:
    Savarkin the Scourge
    Dayspring
    Royal Thorn
    Recursive Nightmare
    Gelid Sawtooth Dragon
    Tundra Sawtooth Dragon

§ Fixed the problem that necklace have no Equipment Comparison function.
    § Fixed following Dragons elite skills:
    § Stalwart Dragon Family
    § Tempered Dragon Scale - passivity skill cooldown time:
    § Before: 20 second Now: 60 second
    § Crushing Impact - remove required condition- Constitution Enhancement
    § Intimidating Howl - remove it’s required condition, and reduce its attack effect.
    § Rude Attitude - remove its required condition, and damage effect.
    § Wild Focus - reduce its defense effect, and remove required condition of Focus Will.
    § Paragon Dragon Family
    § Dragon Soul Taboo - remove required condition of Strength Enhancement and part of Dragon Soul Taboo status.
    § Crushing Impact - remove extra increasing effect of maximum HP
    remove required condition of Mortal Strike and change it become” Crushing Sweep receive one damage when target’s HP lower than 30%

§ Barbarous Rip - remove required condition of Crippling Pursuit and Paralysis effect.
    § Soul Transformation - remove required condition of Focus Will.
    § Skytouched Dragon Family
    § Bloodlust Transformation - change skill name become” Bloodlust Transformation” and remove required condition of Vampiric Sweep.
    § Elemental Symbiosis - remove required condition of Intelligence Enhancement and increase Elemental Damage.
    § Draconic Force - remove required condition of Strengthen Dragon Affinity
    § Bitter Cold - remove required condition of Frost Aura
    § Aqua Dragon Family
    § Weakening Bash - remove required condition of Forceful Sweep.
    § Healing Dragon Spell - remove its required condition and extra effect.
    § Dragon Spell Curse - remove required condition of Intelligence Enhancement.
    § Dragon Spell Maxim - remove required condition of Soul Stun and it’s extra effect.
    § Windrider Dragon Family
    § Electric Shock - remove required condition of Glacier Strike.
    § Freezing Tornado - remove required condition of Frost Aura and it’s extra effect.
    § Dragon Spell Evolution - remove required condition of Soul Drain and extra increasing damage effect of Dragon Spell Seed.
    § Ripping Sweep - remove required condition of Ripping Sweep and its Magic Piercing effect.
    § Razorspine Dragon Family
    § Hunting Seal - remove pre requisite condition of Crippling Pursuit.
    § Ferocity Attack - remove pre-requisite condition of Ferocity Enhancement.
    § Gory Hunt - remove pre-requisite condition of Soul Drain.
    § Gravity Bash - remove pre-requisite condition of Strength Enhancement.
    § Swiftfoot Dragon Family
    § Dragon Raid - remove its pre-requisite condition.
    § Thunder Attack - remove Current Strike and DOT effect.
    § Agile Souleater - remove strength increasing effect and pre-requisite condition of Ferocity Enhancement .
    § Fabled Ancient Dragon Family
    § Dragon Spell Enchantment - remove Attribute Damage and pre-requisite condition of Mighty Strike.
    § Dragon Sprout - remove pre-requisite condition of Strengthen Dragon and passivity effect.
    § Cursed Wind - remove Intelligence Enhancement effect, and remove its passivity effect, reduce Cursed Wind effect.
    § Soul Energy Impact - remove pre-requisite condition of Soul Stun and passivity effect.
    § Assault Dragon Family
    § Rage Impact - remove pre-requisite condition that mobs will attack each other.
    § Vigorous Offensive - remove pre-requisite condition of Strength Enhancement.
    § Ferocity Raid - remove pre-requisite condition of Ferocity Enhancement.
    § Crippling Bash - remove Crippling Pursuit.
    § Dunestalker Dragon Family
    § Elemental Storm - change it become physics impact.
    § Corrosive Flame - remove pre-requisite condition of Ripping Strike, and trigger effect. Change Fiery Hunting become physics damage.
    § Befalling Thunder - remove pre-requisite condition of Current Strike.
    § Ripping Trauma - remove pre-requisite condition of Soul Stun.
    § Icy Breath - remove pre-requisite condition of Frost Aura and Frost Aura effect.
    § Duskreaver Dragon Family
    § Barbaric Ferocity - remove pre-requisite condition of Ferocity Enhancement and passivity effect.
    § Explosive Seed - remove passivity effect and pre-requisite condition of Crippling Pursuit.
    § Furious Tornado - remove pre-requisite condition of Focus Will.
    § Protective Impact - remove passivity effect and pre-requisite condition of Shattering Strike.
    § Hydra Dragon Family
    § Intimidate - remove pre-requisite condition of Power Sweep.
    § Soul Drain - remove pre-requisite condition of Souleater Impact.
    § Mind Impact - remove pre-requisite condition of Intelligence Enhancement.
    § Molten Eruption - remove pre-requisite condition of Strengthen Dragon.
  4. Amnerys Community Relations

§ Ironhide Dragon Family
    § Protective Stance - remove passivity effect and pre-requisite condition of Shattering Strike.
    § Terra Impact - remove pre-requisite condition of Soul Stun.
    § Flaming Impact - remove pre-requisite condition of Constitution Enhancement.
    § Power Amplification - remove passivity effect and remove pre-requisite condition of Focus Will.
    § Eastern Dragon Family
    § Thunder Strike - remove pre-requisite condition of Current Strike.
    § Elemental Exhaustion - remove its pre-requisite condition and passivity effect.
    § Elemental Release - remove passivity effect and pre-requisite condition of Elemental Pulse.
    § Lightning Raid - remove passivity effect and pre-requisite condition of Elemental Strike.
    § Ancient Dragon Family fixes:
    § Angry Blow - remove pre-requisite condition of Mighty Strike.
    § Soul Absorption - remove pre-requisite condition of Bloodlust Sweep.
    § Ancient Dragon Blessing - remove pre-requisite condition of Forceful Sweep.
    § Ancient Dragon Redemption - remove pre-requisite condition of Mortal Strike.
    § Fixed Olandra event “Dangerous Journey of the Bloodberry”.
    § Adjust dragon partner capture difficulty and support ability percentage.
    § Before: Difficulty: 1, support ability percentage: 5%; Difficulty: 2, support ability percentage: 10%; Difficulty: 3, support ability percentage: 20%; Difficulty: 4, support ability percentage: 25%; Difficulty: 5, support ability percentage: 30%.
    § After: Difficulty: 1, support ability percentage: 5%; Difficulty: 2, support ability percentage: 8%; Difficulty: 3, support ability percentage: 12%; Difficulty: 4, support ability percentage: 16%; Difficulty: 5, support ability percentage: 20%.
  5. Twixler Well-Known Member

o.o no fix for the doctor road quest or the boss in hydras that you have to hide behind the rocks and the safe area doesn't show up?
  6. RyeRye Member

Could you or anyone explain this a bit more. This has to do with the dragon capture mini game?
  7. DarthDildor Well-Known Member

Seems the alpha-testers paid off, because I can see the slew of bugs that are being fixed that we didn't have to experience. Though the translator program seemed to have made the patch notes a little hard to follow this time around. :p
  8. Cassandra Well-Known Member

9. ZaKuRiiN Member

so when is the HIGH RES TEXTURE FIX COMING, so we can play in full graphics
  10. DarthDildor Well-Known Member

If it isn't in this patch, it is whenever Runewaker decides to tackle that particular issue for the people experiencing it.
    So, that might take a little while.
  11. ZaKuRiiN Member

I know darth, ii just wish they would at least acknowledge it, and make it known that is is a true issue. i just want to hear that they are at least looking into it.....sorry for posting in here, just been annoyed with this problem for weeks >.<
  12. Rarez Member

I know the patch notes say that Stage 3 WBs will be available.. however after doing some research, they aren't yet available on the other version. "to be released later this month"

So my question is: will Stage III World Bosses be available to be killed in this patch or will we have to wait until later on?
  13. Arlem Well-Known Member

I'm constantly in high rez. Just saying. Everything is maxed out when i play. LOL try tweaking all your stuff around. Like ALL your stuff.

I noticed the horse dragons still aren't considered a part of their own family... or if they are they work perfectly.

Idk though, the notes are actually much better than what we normally see. So... grain of salt and tighten your belt.
  14. Nalfen New Member

If you want to fix it yourself install win 7 or windows 8 without the 8.1 update. Make sure you have the following line in your config.ini MaxTextureLOD = 0
    Their launcher autodetect cant work with 8.1 so if you have win 8.1 you're SoL
    Arlem likes this.
  15. Arlem Well-Known Member

A better question would be... Why are you running that bastardized tablet version of windows anyways if you are? I mean really... it was made/ developed for tablets! LOL
  16. Nalfen New Member

8.1 is actually quite good, 8 had ergonomy issues but a siumple fix was installing something like classic shell. If you have a game capable of taking advantage of DX 11.2 you might seem some performance improvements.

Regardless,

SOE/Runewake fix your damn launcher so that if i set my config to run high textures you don't revert it back to medium because your autodetect can't figure out what hardware i'm running.
    Arlem likes this.
  17. Sabolit New Member

I am of the belief that issues that exist should be corrected before more are added. Adding to the content is great, but when there are issues which have needed addressing for months remain nothing should be added to complicate things. Of course I don't make my living trying to keep users happy. Just giving free advice to the Devs. I am almost fed up with the log-in problems I have. I log-in and DC almost every attempt. I have followed all of the recommended issue corrections and still I get DC'd after log-in. It appears to me on my end as the server trying to catch up to the suggested issue corrections. It isn't so much hating the deal, but frustrating that it is continual. Fix the issues before adding more Please?
  18. Devlinne Member

UMM wait....So SHINY graphics aside......PERFORMANCE wise...isn't windows 8.1 better for dp?
  19. Rarez Member

just use win 7, all your problems solved

gg
    Arlem and t31os like this.
  20. PanzerGoddess Well-Known Member

of course they will, but I can imagine they will be lvl 99 with 200m xp and give a slight chance at dropping anything like the last world bosses.... x_X
    Arlem likes this.