Downtime Notification - November 26, 2013 9:00 AM

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Yaviey, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Yaviey Community Manager & Wiki Project Manager

[IMG]

The Dragon's Prophet servers will be offline beginning at 9:00 AM PT on Tuesday, November 26th as we patch the game. The downtime is expected to be approximately six hours. Patch Notes will be available the day of the patch.
  2. Killerhippie Member

Heyyyyy do you know if Runewaker fixed Methus yet?
  3. Grimheart New Member

Big fixes don't make them money you still rabbit. Every end zone instance is bugged over level 60.HM IFF is just a joke to do your level. Methus first boss resets and normal Dragon Heart Temples first boss is as hard on normal as HM and on HM you have a 50 Percent chance the 3rd boss is going to be there or die with no loot making the 4th boss god mode woot.
  4. Arrowzz New Member

No problems with our DHT runs anymore. Third boss used to bug just like you said, but hasn't for us in over a week.
  5. Grimheart New Member

With DHT HM
  6. Arrowzz New Member

Yes, I'm referring to HM
  7. Klarakaksmet New Member

Is there a way to check if servers are down? If not plz ad on homepage.
  8. lillyblack New Member

servers are down learn to read the info on the startup screen before you post
    Grimheart likes this.
  9. Klarakaksmet New Member

I know sillyblack thing, just saying that having a tab for server status on the homepage for mmo games are standards.
  10. CoreChaos New Member

True mmo's usually have a server status tab on homepage but since this game only has 2 servers currently it's not really needed. It's safe to say if the games down both servers are probably down. I'm sure they will add a server status page as soon as they have enough servers to warrant one. :)
  11. Emanuel New Member

Please inform would probably schedule that will served back very grateful
  12. Cheeziela New Member

does the server still down? i can log in but no server available in the server list
  13. CoreChaos New Member

"The Dragon's Prophet servers will be offline beginning at 9:00 AM PT on Tuesday, November 26th as we patch the game. The downtime is expected to be approximately six hours. Patch Notes will be available the day of the patch."
  14. Emanuel New Member

Many thanks for the explanation and for the great game that you guys have created thanks hopefully serves a Brazilian = D and it's rather hard to play in English
  15. Gilsan New Member

Woe is me 9 years with Evercrack and 6 years with Vanguard discovered DPT yesterday...::) today I re-discover the patch day blues....just imagine all that time all those thousands of devs over the years and the still cannot get patch updates right
  16. RageTheBerserker Well-Known Member

Servers are back online :D
    Grimheart likes this.
  17. treetrooper Member

Yeah we do it daily, atleast 1 or 2 times. Its easy peezy.
    Just gotta know how to do it.
    They already nerfed it enough. Its 100% working and is a very nice raid to do. Alot of fun mechanics as well.
    One of the best raids ive ever played in any of the MMOs ive played.
    Yeah at the beginning we had to give our feedback to get it all situated and whatnot. but now its like running through Methus, but with 10 ppl to gear.
    I mean ALOT of us have our gears now from the raid and just Pass giving others the opportunity to get there gears alot faster. its like running with 5 People at the moment. since 5 of us are fully Raid geared out =)

Try opening your eyes a bit, you can actually get it done.
    Is DPS Checks thats it. Learn2gear? Lean2stat?
    If everyone has 7-8k DPS roughly, you can do it Allll day.
  18. Hiroyuki New Member

i just checked servers r still down :(
  19. treetrooper Member

there up for me
  20. Hiroyuki New Member

hmm leme try again