Dungeon Reset Rage

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion' started by Aree Soothsayer, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Aree Soothsayer Active Member

I was doing the daily guild run in Pureita. zooming through the abandoned quarry. Archers are not my friend. XD I was running around with the boss and like 30 dungeon mobs finding out I can't do the same thing I do in the first dungeon.

What was that. I zoomed back. Lockjaw. The 2% rare chance of spawn. I died. I have no space for dragon. Okay, notify guildies. Yep got people who want, invite one.

...................... :mad:

DUNGEON RESET
  2. SonjaArashi Active Member

Ouch, that sucks.
    Lockjaw isn't that good though, I've had two (one from dungeon, one from a green flute) and both were mediocre at best. Luckily it wasn't something even better.
  3. Aree Soothsayer Active Member

It's the simple fact of the reset into dungeon. You should be able to invite someone into a party after entering a dungeon without resetting the dungeon.

End game dungeon, you have fought and fought to reach a halfway point. The member with some killer healing soulskills is Family agroed and has to leave. But you can't invite someone to replace him because if you do... BAM.

Start from scratch. Let alone finding some rare dungeon mob just for collecting for he collectors or dragon fanatics who "gotta catch em all"
  4. SonjaArashi Active Member

Yeah, the dungeon reset on someone else joining is weird. I'm not sure if that's intentional.