Why would it waste a field trainging to move a lower skill?

Discussion in 'Support: Game Issues' started by Matthew rumley, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Matthew rumley New Member

Hello there, I have a dragon with novice skill training skill. My second dragon i was using had apprentice skill training skill and Glacier Strike.... I would assume like most people, that the only option to transfer would be the Glacier strike. Since my first dragon already had a better training skill..... Nope, Out of three tries, it transfers the apprentice skill training skill instead of glacier strike. So now, my ten slot dragon is wasted or i have to pay to remove that skill.. This should of not happened in the first place !!
  2. Melite Well-Known Member

I'm attempting to translate this, but from what I'm reading:

Dragon 1: Skill Training 3
    Dragon 2: Skill Training 1 & Glacier Strike

Dragon 2 trains Skill Training 1 to Dragon 1? If that's the case, I'm okay with it, sorry but it basically means you have both and they stack. This gives you 35% to Skill Training versus just the 25%. I use this for my gathering dragons in particular, giving them all 3 of the elite collection skills for gathering larger quantities of materials I need (I know others that do the same).

Of course, if it's a combat dragon I intend to use, I would never train it will a dragon with any elite skills because there's always the possibility that it will transfer one of them. Since there is Skill Training 1,2, and 3 your dragon can train all three of them, just remember this when you are training. It's part of the game, the process, however you want to look at it.
  3. badbrad Active Member

its not a complete waste the skills stack with each other for a total of 10+15+25= 50%. And for field training get a dragon with atleast 3 skills you want to transfer over. It will go much quicker since each skills has its own chance of going over. so if it is say 3%. and you have 5 skills possible to transfer that 15% that atleast one will go over versus one at 3%.