AA Bugs - Give Me Your Best Shot! :)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elidroth, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Silias McKendrick New Member

AA
    GATE and EXODUS

I know regular spells can fell and gate is just suppose to be a replacement.
    But is Exodus suppose have a chance of failing as well???? I used it
    in Brood and the gate collapsed right in the middle of a ton of mobs (I
    was invisible doing collections then used it to get out and needless to
    say I had to go get my corpse summoned.)
  2. gcubed Augur

I am not saying that moving the spell slot this effect resides in is impossible, it is quite possible, but consider they probably will confict with something else if they are moved. So the real question is, what spell/Ability would you prefer to be knocked off your horse by instead of Pact of the Wolf?
  3. Feradach Augur

Yahtzee. I could care less about the 300 hp/mana. Folks want to use the shiny new mount they bought with SC or won through LoN, which severely devalues both the self-only and group versions of this line.
  4. Yinla Augur

Allow both buffs to land but only the highest buff take effect, there are already a few other spells which work like this...eg cleric spell haste, you can have more than 1 on you but only the highest takes effect....problem solved.
    Sinestra likes this.
  5. Kinadorm Elder

Slot 12 doesn't look like it has any HP buffs right now so I would like to see the mount HP buff moved there. If that isn't possible then maybe move Pact hp buff to Slot 9 which has minimal conflicts for HP buffs (Theft of Essence and Druid 3rd Spire). Both of those effects would overwrite Group Pact since they are larger so they would only lose the current stacking ability with Pact. Not ideal but better than the current situation.
  6. gcubed Augur

Better for you maybe, not everyone.
  7. Siddar Augur

Necromancer AA Gift of Deathly Resolve overwrites necromancer AA Reluctant Benevolence. This happens in spite of the fact that one a short buff while other is normal buff.

Necromancer AA Gathering Dusk doesn't display damage it does for the damage potion of the AA.

Necromancer AA Blood Magic wont cast if necromancer has Beastlord spell based mana regen buff. This was thought to be caused by the mana regen per tick that is part of Blood Magic. There seemed to be a agreement to simply remove the mana regen part of Blood Magic to fix the issue but that doesn't seem to have ever happened.
  8. Gladare Augur

All evac spells/aa's do have a chance to leave one or more people behind. It's intended.
  9. Kaylord101 Elder

I know no dev is replying but they are doing work, they alrdy fixed the cleric as divine guardian and line heal spells stated earlier
    just an FYI
  10. Talif Augur

I miss being able to give mod rods to flappy and having them show up in his mouth. Now I'm getting all nostalgic =x
  11. dwish Journeyman

THIS^^^^^^^^

While this is not game-breaking by any means, it's extremely annoying being denied one of the more useful vet AAs on my beastlord simply due to the fact cheetah's pounce has been used in the last 24 hours. Seems like it should be an easy fix.
  12. Nedrom Augur

Monks have two versions of a Strikethrough AA.

1) Strike Through (15 Ranks)
    2) Tactical Mastery (5 Ranks)

Any monk with 35% worn +Strikethrough mods from gear is able to reach 100% Strikethrough by only purchasing 6/15 of Strikethrough and 3/5 of Tactical Mastery.

This means that 11 ranks, 69 AA worth are completely useless for monks.

Please fix by removing the unnecessary ranks of this ability.
  13. Kaenneth Augur

Or they could add mobs with 'strikethrough mitigation' to make it relevant.
  14. Uxtalzon Augur

Inquisitor's Judgment (PAL Class AA) zaps/poofs corpses of low-level mobs if that procs first before anything else. For example, if I use it and run around Qeynos killing rats, every time my proc goes off the corpse vanishes with no loot immediately, as if an NPC killed it.

Haven't been able to trigger a proc on the fury line yet to see if it's just procs in general or Inquisitor's Judgment alone? :p
  15. Nedrom Augur

Or you could just post comments for your own class? Strikethrough is very relevant to the Monk class.

Thanks a lot!
    Obiziana likes this.
  16. moogs Augur

Confirm vet AAs firing on their own (no key bindings). Very frustrating for Staunch Recovery, Lesson of the Devoted, Expedient Recovery.

ENC's Eldritch Rune is being blocked by the spell Mastermind's Rune.

I'm also having some trouble now with Shared Camouflage (druid) randomly wearing off on my grouped enchanter after 30 seconds instead of 30 minutes. No aggro or anything.
  17. moogs Augur

Confirm Call of the Wild timer being used up even when the recipient does not accept for whatever reason (usually zoning or afk).
  18. Uxtalzon Augur

AA - Hallowed Steed

Sinking through the air at a horrible rate, compared to Divine Steed (version before Hallowed Steed). Sometimes after zoning, your horse can't even cross water and just sinks in. Best way to understand is zone from Stoneroot Falls to Undershore while on the mount, and try running around in the air across water. You simply have no "lift".
  19. Kaylord101 Elder

. .

. This has always been the case, you use aa for call and they don't accept or hit no, timer always starts. same thing with cleric rezzes, always been like that.
    The use of aa when someone is zoneing has always been there as well. normally send a tell before u click rezz or call to see if they are zoneing. It doesn't really matter for the cleric rezz aa anymore cause it refreshes in 5 secs
  20. Kaylord101 Elder

sorry, was typing short, on the phone keyboard