Cannot Sign In?

Discussion in 'Connection Support' started by WulfMayne, Mar 31, 2013.

1. WulfMayne New Member

I launch EverQuest and try to login (using the right username and password), and it says "there was an error completing your request, please try again.)
  2. clark53 Journeyman

Have the same problem, was able to use the patchme work around to get in. Also marketplace in game is not working as well.
  3. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

There had been some issues with the login servers earlier this morning. Should be fixed now so please let us know if you have any more issues.
  4. Reflector New Member

Instead of starting a new thread, I figured I would use this one. I am seeing this issue today. Delayed log in times to the Sony Forums and I even tried the "eqgame.exe patchme" from a command prompt and it gives me the login servers are not available. So any plans to resolve this? Or am I stuck with no EQ this weekend?
  5. KC13 Augur

I just had the same problem. I was in game and couldn't cancel a summoned horse buff, therefore couldn't camp out so had to /ex out of the game. Tried to log back in and got the "there was an error completing your request, please try again." message. Came here and was also unable to sign in for a few minutes and now that I'm in, the site is very, very slow.
  6. cazicfatty New Member

bigolrear.cazic got kicked while swapping to my baz mule on same account went to login and says login server is unavailable, did full scan and repatched and still cant log in. also cant log into chat
  7. Thesteus Journeyman

I'm having the same issue. It took me multiple attempts to log in to these forums, failing several times (including once with a message stating my account had been banned). I am not able to log into either account, with the same message stated in the posts above.
  8. heh Fixed, its massive lag spikes happening on all servers that ain't fixed.
  9. Lazrid New Member

I am also having the same issue,did contact support on phone and I was told the log in servers are acting up....guess we will see
  10. Marasak New Member

I'm still having the same issue as ot 7am PST. Can't log in.
  11. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

The servers were indeed having issues on Friday but they should be good now. Marsak, I recommend you submit a support ticket so we can further assist you in your login issues.