Eq players leaderboard

Discussion in 'General Tech Support Issues (Anything not covered)' started by ARCHIVED-navyguy101, May 25, 2011.

1. Is it just me or are the laderboards not updating. It has been over a week, and the leadrboards are still posting m at lvl 60 with 516 aa's. I currently have 579 and amd almost lvl 62. Are in game stats not replicating to the leaderboards?
  2. The EQ Players website has very limited support at this time. We do have future plans for reinvigorating support for the website but at this time it was a previously paid for feature we offered and no longer do. We have no intention to take the website down, in fact we plan to restaff the web team, but I couldn't say when that will happen.
  3. It's not just you...the leaderboard data is about a month old now. The only thing that's been updating since then is the update time at the top that falsely claims it's been updated. (As a human design issue, the displayed update time needs to be embedded in the data itself so that it cannot get out of sync with the data. The way it works now, it's actually worse than having no update time displayed at all, because the current result is a lie.)
  4. Again, we do apologize and we will let you know once new plans are made for the EQ Players website services.
  5. It wouldn't be rocket science or much effort to assign someone for a day or two to get it at least working again.
  6. Just curious. On a plus note, some of the date IS updating still. It's just not transferring to the leaderboards. Thanks for the update. I look forward to seeing myself climb thoguh the ranks once again! ( and yes i do rmember paying a dollar or so xtra for access to that stuff. To be honest, I wouldn't be above doing it again...)

7. Ever since EQPlayers came back up, I get the same, "That page could not be found!" message. It happens all the time when I go look up my charactes to check their spells. At least 60% of the time I get that message. Others in my guild too. It is truly a SOE issue, not anything the players have done. EQPlayers is not resolving the requests properly when we click on a link. A 2nd year network engineer could probably figure out the problem in a day or two. Apparently, 4 weeks is not enough with this crew.
  8. Any update on this issue.....?
  9. I guess the update is that SOE is no longer supporting the EQPlayers website. They have not told everyone this yet so the developers and other departments at SOE will still be referring people to the site, but it may or may not work. If the power goes off to the EQPlayers server they will have the janitor hit the power button when he goes in the mop at nite, but anything else, forget it.
  10. The EQ Players website does not have an issue that we can troubleshoot together via tech support. I am locking this thread.
    As a final note, the EQ Players website is a paid service that is simply no longer offered. I apologize for the inconvenience, there is simply nothing to be done with the website at this time until we've decided to offer the service again which we have no immediate plans of doing.