Fabled Mobs for Newbies (redux)

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by ARCHIVED-Borek-VS, Mar 14, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Critter667 Guest

So far, no problems with any links. Thanks again. This weekend I tracked down a few lvl 70 fables thanks to this list, quite fun!
  2. ARCHIVED-Mardy Guest

We've been farming BoT fabled, there are still a few tower bosses we can't kill, but we're able to do mini-bosses and one tower boss. It's just weird, they're level 80 fabled but doable for mid-70's. Yet something like a kunark dragon or velious boss, they're so impossible and they're only lvl 70-75 fabled. The con can definitely be deceiving!
  3. ARCHIVED-Medicianman Guest

If im not mistaken, if you con a "raid" mob it will state something to the effect of it will take an army to defeat it. So even if it is DB con, you have been warned.
    I tried to take out Oblivion with a single group once, and didnt pay attention to the "army" message since we were all above it's level.....bad idea....zoning, please wait......
  4. ARCHIVED-Borek-VS Guest

All of these mobs are level 83, should hit for 2,500 - 4,000, and are not particularly difficult for their level; a couple of them have fabled AEs (the rogue one), or are hard to access (again, the rogue one!). All weapons are required level 75, recommended level 79.

Fabled Pet Weapons
    Doomfire, the Burning Lands (Fire)
    Fabled Savage Platinum Fists (BST), drops from several named in field 1: Fabled Flame Wilder, Fabled Jopal Tracker, Fabled Obsidian Tree Spider Queen, Fabled Wild Fiery Spirit Steed
    Fabled Obsidian Battle Sword (WAR) drops from named in field 1: Fabled Jopal Crafter, Fabled Jopal Flame Protector, Fabled Jopal Lavahurler, Fabled Jopal Seer, Fabled Obsidian War Spider
    Fabled Spear of Fire (PAL) Fabled Vicar of Fire, C1 (fixed spawn spot), Fabled Captain of Fire (fixed spawn spot), and Fabled Charmer of Fire
    (Fabled Fiery Staff of Zha (MNK/BST, 2HB, non pet) C2, Fabled General Reparm)
    Eryslai, The Kingdom of Wind (Air) - none
    Reef of Coirnav (Water)
    Fabled Coral Hilted Shortsword (BRD) Fabled Ferocious Barracuda - tunnel to right, next cave over
    Fabled Opalescent Two-Handed Sword (SHD) Fabled Razorfin - first big room from zone in
    Vegarlson, the Earthen Badlands (Earth)
    map on thesteelwarrior.org
    Fabled Sharp Gem Formation (ROG) Fabled A Pristine Gem Golem,Fabled A Shimmering Gem Sentry - past locked door, any trap in the two north corridors; requires key from Tantisala Jaggedtooth to access
    Fabled Earthen Fist (MNK) Fabled Ancient Vekerchiki Champion - traps on stone structure in south
    Fabled Whip of the Earthcrafter (RNG) Fabled A Prismatic Basilisk - gator traps on north wall
    Drunder, Fortress of Zek (Tactics)
    Fabled Diaku Forged War Hammer (BER) The Fabled Diaku Armorer - NW of zone, enter by dropping down to pit.
  5. ARCHIVED-Mardy Guest

Borek, maybe you know. But there's a thread in the vet forum with someone asking if a lowbie could enter the elemental planes to get a pet weapon via piggy. Do you know if it's possible, and if so, how? Having 5 players in the group being the appropriate level to enter, and having the 6th be the lowbie?
  6. ARCHIVED-Borek-VS Guest

I haven't tried it - but it should be. Once upon a time, you could be 85-ed in if you were 46 to enter Tranquility. Now that the level limit for Tranq was pulled for Fableds, it should be possible at level 1.
  7. ARCHIVED-Mardy Guest

Well I guess it's scramble time, lol figures I find out about this with fabled going away in less than 5 days. Time to invade the planes on my noobs!
  8. ARCHIVED-Thornwitth Guest

Borek-VS wrote:
    forgot the berzerker pet weapon fabled in drunder, The Fabled Diaku Armorer.. Drops Fabled Diaku Forged War Hammer.. Got my zerk one lol. You made one hell of a list sure made things easy for me to find fabled mobs.
  9. ARCHIVED-Borek-VS Guest

Thanks for that, I'll update the list. I only scanned the elemental planes for drops, I didn't think Tactics would qualify :).
  10. ARCHIVED-Borek-VS Guest

Updated Fabled pet weapons list to include the berserker weapon that I overlooked.