Guild permissions

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Deckerd Smeckerd, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Can anyone help me find information on all the different guild permissions and what their function is?
  2. Laronk Augur

ill start

Bank: Change Item Permissions -> Allows this person to change the permissions of items in the guild bank IE from View to Bob
    Bank: Deposite Items -> Allows this person to deposite items
    Bank: Promote Items -> Allows this person to move deposited items from depo area to main bank area
    Bank: Withdraw -> Allows this person to withdraw items
    Banner: change -> Allows this person to change the picture on the guild banner I think
    Banner Plant -> Allows this person to place a guild banner
    Banner: remove -> Allows this person to remove a guild banner
    Change the motd -> Allows this person to set the motd
    Display Guild Name -> Allows this person to display the guild name under their name while they walk around
    Edit Public Notes -> Allows this person to edit the notes in the guild window that everyone can see
    Edit Recruiting Settings -> no idea
    Guild Chat See -> Allows this person to see /guild chat
    Guild Chat Speak in -> Allows this person to use /guild to speak to the guild
    Members: Change alt flag -> Allows this person to set the alt flag in the guild window
    Members Demote -> Allows this person to demote someones rank
    Members Demote self -> Allows this person to demote themselves
    Members Invite -> Allows this person to invite players to the guild
    Members: promote -> Allows this person to promote someone to a higher rank
    Members Remove -> Allows this person to remove someone from the guild
    Ranks Change Permissions -> Allows this person to change the permissions of what each rank can do
    Ranks Change Rank Names -> Allows this person to change the name of each rank
    Real estate guild plot buy -> Allows this person to buy the guild plot in the housing district
    Real Estate guild plot sell -> Allows this person to sell the guild plot in the housing district
    Real estate mod trophies -> Dunno maybe lets the person place trophies?
    Send whole guild email -> Allows this person to send a mass in game email
    Tribute change benefits -> Allows this person to set guild tribute benefits
    Tribute change for others -> Allows this person to opt other people in for guild tribute I think
    Trophy tribute Change benefit -> Allows this person to set guild trophy benefits
    Trophy tribute change for others -> Allows this person to set other people's opt in for trophy tribute... I think
  3. Naeeleu Elder

Edit Recruiting Settings -> Allows a person to change the message and the on/off function, on the guild boards that are located in the guild lobby