Hotkey set up for MGB

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by ARCHIVED-Lorron, Apr 29, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Lorron Guest

Ok, so I'm not good with numbers....
    Need help setting up hotkey for MGB in Guild lobby.
    Want to:
    /OOC MGB Gal RK2 in Three min
    /pause ?????
    /OOC MGB Gal RK2 in Two min
    /pause ?????
    /OOC casting Gal RK2, enjoy!
    /cast 4
    /cast 4

not sure how long the pause should be.
    thanks for the help.
  2. ARCHIVED-Nolrog Guest

Pause of 10 is 1 second. So you want pause of 600 for 60 seconds.
    Your key doesn't include hitting the MGB button, so don't forget to do that before you start (you could add a alt access code for that, but I don't know what number MGB is, or what the correct syntax is.)
    I think you have too many lines too. I think there are only 5 lines in a hot key.
    However, you can do this (think I have my syntax correct. If not, someone will correct me, I'm sure):
    /pause 600, /OOC MGB Gal Rk 2 in Two Min
    /pause 600, /OOC MGB Gal Rk 2 in One Min
    /pause 2, /OOC MGB GAL Rk 2 now, Enjoy
    /pause 2, /cast 4
    /cast 4
    I like to add a very short pause in between some commands, especially cast ones. That helps avoide any lag or server latency issues. The pause of 2 is 2/10ths of a second, which is not noticable, but helps.
    Pause is the only command you can put on a line with something else. You put it before the other command, but it gets executed afterwards. So you'll see /ooc MGB Gal Rank 2 in two minutes and then it should pause for 1 minute. I think you can pause that long, but I'm not 100% sure on that (what's the maximum pause?)
  3. ARCHIVED-HH-Butterfly Guest

Nolrog wrote:
    Mass Group Buff = 35
    /alt activate 35
  4. ARCHIVED-silenceisgolden Guest

HH-Butterfly wrote:
    thanks i was too lazy to look it up and was making a mgb key for my shm ;). you took all the thinking out of it