How to get to plane of Hate?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by ARCHIVED-Cuteboy, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Hello ar,
    I just came back from a long break. I am wondering, is there any way to Plane of Hate easily nowadays? Or i still have to find a wizzy to port me in which is the only way?
    Trying to get the rogue's 1.0. Thank you very much
  2. You can use the stone (one stone per person) by giving it to the npc Relm M'Loch in PoTranquility. She is in the same building as the stone to PoK. Give her a stone, and then she casts a Translocate Hate on you. The stone is sold in Neriak
    If you are part of a guild, I have heard that you can use the portal stone in the guild portal room...give it to the gnome standing at the desk and he will port you there also
    Hope this works for ya cuz my main is a wizzy so I don't have to worry about ports :)

Tart
  3. If you are in a guild and have access to the guild hall then you can use the portal directly to PoHate. Just buy a Fuligan Soulstone of Innoruuk from the gnome and hand it back to him to set the portal.

If you don't have access to the guild portal then you'll need to buy a Fuligan Soulstone of Innoruuk from Dvis Zexus in Meriak Third Gate (cleric guild). Give that to Relm M`Loch in Plane of Tranquilty, who is right behind you as you zone in from PoK.
  4. thank you very much for the replies. They are great help!