What are the top 20 or so most rare items in game?

Discussion in 'Lore and Roleplay Discussion' started by ARCHIVED--Kelefane-, Jan 22, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED--Kelefane- Guest

A lot of folks in EQ are collectors of rare items that either no longer drop in game but are still around, or come from some old camps with ultra rare named. What are these items?
  2. ARCHIVED-Zekshaman Guest

Ornate Velium Pendant
  3. ARCHIVED-Evi1Hom3r Guest

4. ARCHIVED--Kelefane- Guest

What was the name of that nexus gate clicky that supposdely dropped in ring of slime in CT?
  5. ARCHIVED-Evi1Hom3r Guest

6. ARCHIVED-Evi1Hom3r Guest

7. ARCHIVED-Evi1Hom3r Guest

8. ARCHIVED-Evi1Hom3r Guest

9. ARCHIVED-SpamFactory Guest

Zekshaman wrote:
    first post gets it. this is the correct response.
  10. ARCHIVED-SpamFactory Guest

-Kelefane- wrote:
    gloves of the ritual. doesn't exist in any database except allakhazams.
    might not be real, but if it is it's definitely on the list.
    they are tradable, so going to eveyr server and checking if its possible to search for it in the barter window would prove existance. as long as an item exists on the server it shows in buyer mode.
  11. ARCHIVED-Talif Guest

12. ARCHIVED--Kelefane- Guest

SpamFactory wrote:
    I could have sworn I knew someone several years ago with one. I maybe wrong, but it seems like I recall a Warrior with one.
    Maybe it was a GM given item from some event?
  13. ARCHIVED-Evi1Hom3r Guest

14. ARCHIVED-SpamFactory Guest

-Kelefane- wrote:
    they don't show up in the buyer window on bristlebane which means they do not exist at all on that whole server. you can search for other extremely rare tradable stuff like ornate velium pendant (pre nerf) and it shows up.
    if the gloves don't show in buyer mode on any servers I'd say at that point that they are not real. maybe we can get some people here checking on their own servers and reporting back here.

also, there was a GM event item that was a nexus gate clicky. 4 people per server won it along with "of the nexus" as a title. are you thinking of that item maybe?
  15. ARCHIVED-SpamFactory Guest

16. ARCHIVED-boukk_sebilis Guest

17. ARCHIVED-Ltldogg5 Guest

18. ARCHIVED-Zanderon Guest

I would probably say some of the player-specific items from Stormhammer are the rarest.
  19. ARCHIVED-Intir-FenninRo Guest

I'd agree and say that the SH Artifacts are probably rarest and there's more than 20 of those. Mmh, other than that I think after the top 20 you have manastones, blade of carnage and that type of thing. I think it's sad that a lot of great gear is rotting on expired accounts. =\
  20. ARCHIVED-I__Grok Guest

I had gotten maybe 2 of these: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/....html?item=3662
    Used them for my Tipt runs against that last mob...lol
    I camped it about a year ago with no luck for several hours...couldn't even get the named to pop. Not sure if it still drops but I think it is pretty rare. DA clicky is nice...only one charge.