Server Transfer

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Anosa, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Anosa New Member

When will transfers be back?
  2. Andariel Member

They never left the transfer token is available on marketplace if you have a current paying sub longer then 60 days (cc sub not a game card) its available under services tab in marketplace. Or you can petition and a gm can direct how to go about doing one manually. The token in game takes about 15mins and your on the new server. The petition takes anywhere from 3-5 business days not sure on the price either i know its not free tho.
  3. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

server transfer is $25.00 payable by purchasing the transfer token with station cash, as mentioned it requires a paid re-occurring subscription that has been active for over 60 days
  4. Lyyle New Member

Anyone know what the deal is if you had a few months left on your pre-paid gold acct when you signed up for recurring? My recurring gold doesn't start until the year I pre-paid for is up... some time in May... according to what it says on my acct. Do I now have to wait 7 months before I can do a transfer off the now-dead server we chose 8 years ago?

Bleh! This is such a headache. I wish the latest Veteran reward came with a free server transfer token for those of us stuck on original servers that are still limping along despite low populations. I had only got about half my toons outta there when they nerfed the transfers to recurring-only. Now I'm just stuck in limbo.
  5. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

open a ticket to billing, they should be able to take care of it