3rd ODST 'HellJumpers' Corps [TR]

Discussion in 'Ceres (EU)' started by TheBattleMuffin, Dec 26, 2012.

1. My nonexistent soul cried with real tears from my non-existent tear canals!
  2. you dont have tear canals were you born without them or did you cut them out :D
  3. Bump ! Sorry I can't stand my thread not being first =)
  4. Shameless bump for ODST advertising
  5. Hey there Helljumpers, might've noticed my decrease in activity. That's due to the fresh season of NHL and since most of the games I want to watch air between 2am and 4am and I want a good nights sleep before work, I go to sleep accordingly so that I wake up at start time so that's pretty early bedtime. ;P Sorry about this but I'll be dropping by (Get it? 'Dropping by') tomorrow...(ish?)

Also... Bump.
  6. Heeyy fellow troopers! Thanks for yesterday's ops, had so much fun! Can't wait to kick some *** again. Stay frosty HellJumpers!
  7. VS player AW0rthyA Here saying this is a really nice well organized TR outfit, and i want to thank you guys for some really intense battles we've been having lately. Here's to more of that.
  8. Thanks for the kind words man and it goes both ways =)) When we see the SYG tag we always know we are in for a good fight.
  9. Shameless bump.
  10. 1: Ingame Name (IGN): MidBase
    2: Age/Nationality: 31/Estonia
    3: Why would you like to join our outfit? What will make you a good addition to the team?: Want to make PS2 experience better with organised team play. I can take orders and not wonder off by my self ;)
    4: Any previous experience with team based shooters?: Not really
    5: Are you willing to use TS3 (Teamspeak 3 Client): Yes
    6: Do you accept the rules aforementioned?: Yes
    7: State Rule 5 from the Outfit Rules and Rule 3 from the TS rules as proof you have read them.
    5) Do not beg for ranks...we are a community, if the leadership deems you able to lead squads good for you, if not, drop it.
    3: Do not talk over others.
    8: Lastly please add the people I listed ingame so we can invite you to the outfit if you are accepted.: Done
  11. Application Status: ACCEPTED
  12. Hey man great work with the trailer very nice !!!
  13. Hi Guys, Really liked what i saw! So here is my app form. Cheers

1: Ingame Name (IGN) - Jinxerq
    2: Age/Nationality - 23/ Cro
    3: Why would you like to join our outfit? What will make you a good addition to the team?

- Been playing planetside 2 for about a week, really liked it but would like to join an outfit so i could feel and experiance the real potential this game has - and that is TEAMPLAY, for now have joined always in squads and platoons ingame but usualy i was the only one with mic, not to mention we wouldn't react as a team and that would usualy lead to defeat. Once i joined a fight with a galaxy dropship and i liked it! Alot! So now i'm hooked. Looking to upgrade my skills with teamplay.
    4: Any previous experience with team based shooters? - Been playing FPS games since i was 7, all were deatmatch type exept CS (Quake 2,3, unreal tournament, COD 1,2, ...; Half life, Team Fortress, Medal of honour, Blood, Sin)
    5: Are you willing to use TS3 (Teamspeak 3 Client) - Sure am!
    6: Do you accept the rules aforementioned? - Aye Aye Sir!
    7: State Rule 5 from the Outfit Rules and Rule 3 from the TS rules as proof you have read them. - 3: Do not talk over others; 5: Cease talking if radio silence is applied by the platoon leader.
    8: Lastly please add the people I listed ingame so we can invite you to the outfit if you are accepted. - Sure will as soon as i log in, and that will be evening today :)
  14. After discussing your application with my fellow officers we have made our decision.
    Application Status: ACCEPTED
  15. Hey Helljumpers, Elliara here. My recent absence has been due to problems with steam not connecting - I haven't fixed it yet because I had some pieces of coursework to get sorted, but now that's done I'll sort steam out and be back to further TR superiority asap :)
  16. The TR outfits on Mallory is what makes most battles interersting for us VS. Although I would love to see more action on Esamir and Amerish some times. Maybe we could get an Event started with the different groups. My bullets yearn to pop your Red Fascist heads ;) For Vanu! For the UVG! For iWarsaw!
  17. I agree, some more activity on the other continents would be great.