Camos are ****** up now

Discussion in 'Account and Billing Support' started by ChickenCurrys, Feb 4, 2013.

1. As the titel says, my camos...esp. the vehicle camos look not like the camos I bought for real life money.

Iam subscriber since the start and invested money for station cash and will do that in the future again,
    but I dont like to see my camos get ****** up like this, they look like World of Warcraft now.

Would like to have a refund there!

-Chickencurrys
  2. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

Requests for refunds are incidents that we handle on a case-by-case basis. The best way to reach a solution would be to contact customer support, instructions to do so can be found in my signature.
  3. I don't want a refund, but will you guys get those camos back as they used to look like? They're not really low-quality textures. They're more with vivid colors and like it's pixelated as hell. The high-quality textures with "dirty" look was way better than this.
  4. Is there any news about it? Seems like the camos are now covering more parts of the vehicles... It's nice, but why are they just so brighter now and lost their high-quality textures for this pixelated thing?
  5. Could it be your settings have changed?
  6. I'm using a GTX 690 with max settings (also, forcing it on my graphic card's settings), I don't think it's anything about my hardware or settings. Also, it seems like they cover more parts of the vehicles too (I'm almost sure it does). I've seen lots of people talking about it, so... I guess it was changed on GU2. The 'old' look was way better, it would be perfect if camo would cover more area of the vehicle's armor like now (I really can't remember if, in fact, the area for camos was changed) but with the 'old' appearance.
  7. Well I'm using the Dessert camos and they are now brighter and more coulord than before which doenst fit the Terrain anymore (well at least the mold less with the Dessert of Indar)