Can i buy STATION CASH by using debit card ?

Discussion in 'Account and Billing Support' started by Reus, Feb 20, 2013.

1. hi, first of all i would like to apologize on my bad English. I am from Malaysia and i am currently playing planetside 2. since the game is so awesome, i would like to buy some station cash but i only can see a Credit card option to buy station cash. so can i use debit card ? by the way, i do not have paypal and my debit card is Visa. Thanks in advance.
  2. The game is awesome isn't it. I'm here in the U.S. and I have bought SC with my debit card that has a visa logo on it. I would assume that you could use yours as well.
  3. Yes you can as long as the card is from a supported card provider and visa is, so you can purchase smedbux to your hearts content.
    • Up x 1
  4. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Wozz is right, please check to make sure it's a supported provider. If you have any issues, please submit a support ticket so we can help you!
  5. thanks guys
  6. Cant use debit in canada :p, we dont have that visa logo on our debit cards sadly.
  7. I get around this by using my debit with Paypal. It takes forever to load funds, but at least you don't fall victim to impulse buying :D.
  8. Hi Reus, im from Brunei and i have played planetside 2 since beta..yes you can use debit card to buy station cash just make sure that it has a visa logo and that you buy it through the main website not ingame (ingame doesnt work for me) it works for station cash but not membership though dont know why..and if i were you i would wait for the double or triple station cash and the daily sale offer since the items are usually expensive.
    • Up x 1
  9. thanks mate :)
  10. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Please feel free to contact us if you have any more issues!