Can't create a station name and pass on ProSiebenSat...

Discussion in 'Account and Billing Support' started by Desolator, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Desolator

I went on ProSiebenSat site and created actually two accounts...none of them works when I try to enter the game,to be more precise when I try to enter station name and pass.I get the message "Wrong name or password" with both accounts.Then I clicked create account on launch screen of the game and went on a different site (I assume american) and created a new (3rd) account there.When I tried to enter the game with the last account I've created I got the next message: "We have detected that your SOE Station Account is configured for ProSieben Sat. 1 Games PlanetSide 2 access. To play PlanetSide 2, please click here to create your ProSieben Sat. 1 Games account. Please click the "Download games" button available from the ProSieben Sat. 1 Games PlanetSide 2 website to download the correct Launchpad." When I clicked on the given link it just got me on the same place that I have created the first two accounts.Does this mean that I have to reinstall the game?I really don't know what to do and I would appreciate any help given.

P.S. My brother created his account on the american site when he was applying for the beta key and when he enters that account the game works,no matter that he doesn't live in america.He doesn't get that message that I get when I try to enter the game with 3rd acc I've created.
  2. Kabs1982

do this and it should help as for a friend of me:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/218230/discussions/0/882966056588284919/

after doing this log in with your pro7 acc.

greetz

kabs
    • Up x 1
  3. TSR AlexS Customer Service

I'd recommend submitting a ticket to our accounts/billing team so we can assist you with your Pro7 issues.
  4. Desolator

Thank you for this useful information,but unfortunately I don't have a steam version of this game.I will make sure to use this information if one of my friends have a steam version and have the same problem as me.
  5. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Desolater, please keep us updated. You are more than welcome to send Sean,Matt, Josh or myself your ticket reference number as well.
  6. Desolator

I have solved my problem,but unfortunately not in the way that will help anyone who has this problem without re-downloading the game...I have reinstalled my windows and downloaded ProSieben version of the game and it works perfectly...The first time I've downloaded PS2 and couldn't make a ProSieben acc,but now as I had to download the game again due to win re-installation I've dl-ed PS2-PSG game.Sorry for your trouble and thx for trying to help.