Can't swap vehicle seats

Discussion in 'General Technical Support' started by Thorvaldr, Nov 23, 2012.

1. After the recent patching, I can't seem to swap seats within ANY vehicle in the game.

By default, the driver is the F1 key, gunner is F2, and so on. I've tried a number of variations to test this issue. Here's what I've tried so far:

Magrider I own set to Squad/Platoon only - swapping from driver to gunner position.
    Sunderer I own set to Squad/Platoon only - swapping from driver to either gunner positions.
    Magrider I own set to Unlocked - swapping from driver to gunner position.
    Sunderer I own set to Unlocked - swapping from driver to either gunner positions.
    Magrider or Sunderer I don't own - swapping to ANY seat
    Liberator I don't own - swapping from bomber to tail-gunner or other way around.

Not sure if this helps, but I'm running Windows 7 64bit with a Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000 keyboard. As I said, I have not seen this issue from the early Tech Test, all through Beta and into the released game. This issue has only cropped up within the last few days. I've tried to reboot my machine, double-checked the settings and drivers for my keyboard, and made sure the F-lock key is set correctly.

Anyone else seen this particular behavior?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thorvaldr
  2. I started playing the game a few days after it came out of beta and I am having similar issues. When I first started playing all my keys worked fine but now I can't swap seats, can't bring up chat, and at least one other thing that I'm forgetting. Now... after the last patch a day or two ago it seemed to fix and I was overjoyed. One or two deaths later it was back to not letting me use my buttons. I've spent a long time looking everything over and I KNOW I didn't do anything to change circumstances. What is happening??

I am also Windows 7 64 bit and I'm playing through Steam. Help :[
  3. Looks like a patch or two automagically fixed my issues for me. If it comes up again though I'll be back to whine and bump this thread. :)
  4. Looks like it fixed mine too...

Like you, I'll be watching this. :cool: