Daily Sales Unavailable

Discussion in 'Account and Billing Support' started by Siluria, Nov 29, 2012.

1. I have no idea why i cannot acces to buy it.
    Daily sales just left about four hours to end. any idea to solve this problem?
  2. The market is having a lot of problems right now it sounds like.
  3. You mean, I am not the only one has problem with daily sales?
  4. Seems like it. Others have mentioned it here and in the Steam Game Hub as well.
  5. Same problem for me.
  6. any chance of an official response? i'd really like to buy todays special, but it's unavaliable..
  7. that sucks, i want the Nighthawk at 50% sale
  8. I just wrote a ticket for this as well. It was unlock-able when I had zero station cash, and then as soon as I bought station cash to purchase the on sale Nova it became unavailable. Talk about bad business practice. Walk into a store, "Hey everything is Half Off!" Then you pay, and they go "Oh never mind we don't actually sell that, but thanks for your money"
  9. TSR-SeanF Customer Service

For all these cases we would need to look into them on a case by case basis as this should be functioning correctly as of this time. Please open a support ticket with us regarding any issues you encounter trying to make your purchases so we can take a look at your account and try to get everything set straight for you. My apologies for any inconvenience.
  10. hi seanf, thanks, i've submitted a support ticket as you advised at #121129-001389
  11. The daily sale also appears as "Unavailable" to me, and I want it : (
  12. Got the same problem, submitted a ticket, but since the daily sale is expiring in about 10 minutes guess it's not my lucky day :(
  13. My ticket #121129-001507
  14. TSR-SeanF Customer Service

Thanks for the ticker numbers guys, I have gone ahead and sent them to the right queue so they should be addressed as soon as possible. Please let us know if you have any additional questions in the mean time!
  15. My ticket is 121129-002077
  16. TSR-SeanF Customer Service

Thanks! I will have it forwarded as well.
  17. #121130-000014 Here. Hope i can get this resolved before the sale on the Nighthawk ends.
  18. I'm having the same issue, definitely want the Nighthawk:

#121129-002246
  19. So I got a response from support to my ticket but didn't get a straight answer on whether or not I can buy the Nighthawk at the 50% off rate if the ticket isn't resolved before the sale is over. Can anyone confirm? I'm loving this game and want to throw money at you!