Free 6-month planetside 1 subscription for PS2 subscribers

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Lolki, May 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Today is the 10-year anniversary for ps1 and SOE has decided to give out free subscriptions for ps1 to all ps2 subscribers. This includes people who got a free sub from the loyalty thing.

To check: log in to your station account and the ps1 subscription status should say "pending" or "active"

To download the game go here

I'm sure SOE will have an official announcement in a couple of hours, I just wanted to give people a heads-up.
    • Up x 3
  2. thanks for the heads up
  3. dammit why didnt i keep my sub up .. i got loyalty bonuses but im not a current sub... if your just trolling i hate you .. if your not i still hate you ... :(
  4. I can't seem to find out how to activate it or see it anywhere. I try to launch planetside 1 and it says I need a subscription. (Using the same log in info as my subbed-to PS2 account)
  5. i got the free sub and i dont see no 6 months wtf...

it says closed ...
  6. i swear you are full of **** .. can anyone confirm if this is true or not ?
  7. Doesn't look like I have it despite having an active 6-months PS2 subscription, for now.
  8. I checked my account and I got it
  9. proof please . if true then either op is wrong on facts ... or SOE screwed up....
  10. I checked mine and I see a 6 month membership to Planetside 1 myself. I never subbed to Planetside 2 so I guess I got it from the free 1 month membership then.
  11. Its not showing on mine. However, they could be running down a list activating accounts. Check your status out throughout the day.
    • Up x 1
  12. Wouldn't be the first time.

Edit:
    I agree with HMR85: it might take some time, so let's just all wait and see.
  13. i hope so .

guess ill just sit and wait patiently ..

and wait for an official annoucement ...
  14. Lets get some PS1 Hype going on in here. Come on SOE activate those accounts!!!

15. hmm, I have sucessfully installed the game but it does not apear to operate correctly, I get an error message saying:

"Runtime error! this aplication has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the aplication's support team for more information."

sooo, what do I do now?
  16. Planetside is at the top for me. Not that it's unlikely that SOE screwed up.
  17. I've been subscribed since release and just signed up for another 3 months. I received nothing, my PS1 subscription says "Closed".
  18. Confirmed.

[IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.