Got 100 cert upgrade before Woodman went down, still got certs.

Discussion in 'Account and Billing Support' started by Niklasgunner, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Posted this in technical allready, but it fits here more. Basicly the title. It isn't just the common wrong amount of certs bug which you can't spend which fixes itself after logging again. I was able to spend these bugged certs normally. Just posting this since it might also influence stuff like SC or 1000 cert spendings.
    • Up x 1
  2. Wow... wish I spent my certs before the server went down then. Congratulations.
  3. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Hey Delta, I'd recommend submitting a ticket to our in game team to see if they can do something about your certs. (Though there is no guarantee) I know you worked real hard on them and I too would be upset if I lost them too. Regardless, it's worth a shot!

4. I think you misread it ;) He spent them before the rollback/restart afterwards he had them again but he still had the thing he unlocked before the restart. Effectively giving him the certs back but allowing him to keep the unlock.

Also nice of you to report the issue despite the possibility of losing your upgrades! :)
    • Up x 1
  5. TSR-SeanF Customer Service

Yep, sounds like some kind of lucky bug, but thank you for letting us know. Your bug reports are greatly appreciated!