I am unable to login to Planetside 2!

Discussion in 'Account and Billing Support' started by Azaze1, Dec 5, 2012.

1. I have a very strange problem here :(

I am unable to login to Planetside 2, despite being able to login to my Station account. My station account has a 3 month Planetside 2 subscription and even has some Station Cash, I just cannot seem to use this account to play Planetside 2.

Any support here would really help :(
  2. If you are with SOE and you can't log into game but can log into Account Management @ http://www.soe.com/
    i would suggest you put in a support ticket (link in my sig) or contact SOE either via phone or the Live Chat Service ( during appropriate hours ).
    When you have placed your ticket, give it 24hrs for a response and if you haven't heard anything back, send one of the TSR's on here a pm with your ticket number asking them to have a look at it for you.
  3. @Kadiec I am with SOE and can login to my station account just fine. I have put in a ticket but am still awaiting a response.

The whole thing makes little to no sense to me. Why can I log into my station account and not Planetside 2?
  4. Resolved
  5. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Glad to know you were able to resolve your issue. Please let us know if you have any more issues!

Kediac. Once again. Thanks old friend. Thanks. ;)
  6. i have a similar problem like that one. im able to log in soe and planetside 2 home site. i can chance my pass and email but i cant log in with game client. im trying but its rejecting my connection. im trying forgot my pass and username buttons but when im trying to reset them im typing my email but its says No user found with that E-mail. any ideas?