If i buy a 50% boost, will it erase my alpha boost?

Discussion in 'Account and Billing Support' started by SoliDeoGloria, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Just checking because i don't want to erase my 6 month 10 percent boost.
  2. Yes it will.
  3. It will erase and replace your alpha squad boost for that character. Your account will retain the alpha squad benefit and boost for other characters. I've tried it. Got rid of my alpha squad on my main dude as 10% seemed quite meh when I can get the 50 boost once a month for the SC I get from my sub.
  4. They have ackowldged this is an issue and have promised a better solution than the alternative of destroying our 6 month boost or being locked to only 10% bonus for half a year. We need to keep fighting for this promised fix to be implemented.
  5. I had no idea this was an issue when I bought my 7 day 50% boost. There should be a pop up warning when you purchase a boost that you will lose your Alpha boost permenantly if you proceed. I really believe this is unfair and should be restored to all who ha
    ve unwittingly lost their Alpha Boost.
  6. This happened to me. I made a ticket and they gave me my alpha boost back. It's silly though ... People with the 10 percent will never spend money on the 50 boost if the 7 day 50 boost deletes the 6 month alpha squad boost.
  7. I agree, this is costing them money. I would be buying 50% boosts for some weekends when I can play a lot, but as it is now it's just not worth it.
  8. They really just need to make it a passive bonus, instead of a Boost.
  9. whats this alpha boost you guys are talking about?
  10. Alpha boost is a booster that can be equipped in one of your characters booster slot and which grants +10% extra xp and resources for 180 days. The Alpha booster, among other things, was granted to anyone who bought the Alpha Squad pack ($40) which was available for purchase during the beta period.
  11. Kon

passive, 10% AS boost is the best solution