Lost Cert Points

Discussion in 'Account and Billing Support' started by irewolf, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Was on Indar, killing dudes and such as you do. Farmed up 252 cert points in a 3/4 hours.

Then the server started to lag pretty badly for everyone, as I'm sure you guys know about and are working hard to fix. So, I decided to redeploy to Amerish, didn't seem to be lagging/warping there, so happy days. I look at my cert points however, 101 :(

So, will I get my cert points back or is it just a case of bad luck? It's just that, it's pretty galling to lose so many hours of (awesome) play :(
  2. Ah, sorry, the lag must have caught up as, the cert points returned. Sorry to waste your time.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
  3. TSR AlexS Customer Service

"illing dudes and such as you do." Quite the contrary, my friend, It would be them killing me :(
    Joking aside, I'm glad you were able to find your certs. It may have just taken a moment for the servers to load up completely.
    Let me know if you have any more issues wolf!
    • Up x 1
  4. so what about the people, myself included that have lost over 300 certs and havent gotten them back even after submitting several tickets?

and only the very 1st time did i re-log and see my certs back where they should have been.
  5. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Night Cross, pm me your ticket reference number when you get a chance. Though this is an in game issue, I'll be happy to look into this for you and gather the necessary info. :)