[NC] 6th Mobile Infantry Division

Discussion in 'Mattherson (US East)' started by Butt Frusters, Dec 6, 2012.

1. - Ingame Name:cheetahmonstah
    - Most commonly played role (Class/Vehicle):Medic or Heavy assault.No use in vehicles
    - Why are you interested in 6MID?:I just wanted to join an Outfit to have some fun
    - Do you have a microphone?:No
    - Are you willing to do a voice interview?:I can't.
    - Do you have any Squad Leader unlocks/Interest in leading a squad?:I wouldn't mind but I don't have any unlocks.
  2. - Ingame Name: Lear85
    - Most commonly played role (Class/Vehicle): Heavy Assault / Vanguard - I enjoy being able to do a lot of damage quickly.
    - Why are you interested in 6MID?: I seek to improve my game experience by working in an organized group, whilst still maintaining a casual enough environment, and this outfit seemed perfect for my purposes.
    - Do you have a microphone?: Yup.
    - Are you willing to do a voice interview?: Also yup.
    - Do you have any Squad Leader unlocks/Interest in leading a squad?: I don't have any unlocks, but I'm interested in eventually reaching a leadership position once I get a bit more experience.
  3. Ingame Name: Sev7
    - Most commonly played role (Class/Vehicle): HA or ENG / Lib and Reaver
    - Why are you interested in 6MID?: i'm looking to join an outfit that has leadership and a real drive to compelete odjectives
    - Do you have a microphone?: Yes
    - Are you willing to do a voice interview?: Yes
    - Do you have any Squad Leader unlocks/Interest in leading a squad?: I can lead, i have lead a few small groups in taking gentors
  4. - ReusVox
    - Light Assault / Flash
    - Interested in joining an organized outfit that knows how to get things done.
    - I have a mic.
    - Voice interview is fine.
    - I do not have any Squad Leader unlocks, however I am very interested in taking on a leadership role once I put more time into the game.
  5. - Ingame Name: Demonizer
    - Most commonly played role (Class/Vehicle): Engineer / Reaver
    - Why are you interested in 6MID?: Teamwork
    - Are you willing to do a voice interview?: Sure
    - Do you have any Squad Leader unlocks/Interest in leading a squad?: Have Beacon, could lead as well
    Do you want to know more? Contact SgtButtFrusters, Daltoor, or RomeoPapa ingame.[/quote]
  6. Ingame Name: Daave
    - Most commonly played role (Class/Vehicle): Engineer / Reaver
    - Why are you interested in 6MID?: Teamwork
    - Do you have any Squad Leader unlocks/Interest in leading a squad? Can lead - don't have any unlocks though.
  7. - Ingame Name: Vindicarr
    - Most commonly played role (Class/Vehicle): Sniper/LA/ENG
    - Why are you interested in 6MID?:I'm a Vet and was hoping to find an outfit with a little comraderie and teamwork
    - Do you have any Squad Leader unlocks/Interest in leading a squad?: No unlocks/Have previous unit leadership experience in Arma 2 and am willing to help where need be, after I were to get my bearings of course
  8. - Ingame Name: PhantomDMZl
    - Most commonly played role (Class/Vehicle): Light Assault / Have not put any certs in vehicles, but would be happy to try anything.
    - Why are you interested in 6MID?: I am interested in more organized play.
    - Do you have a microphone?: No
    - Are you willing to do a voice interview?: No
    - Do you have any Squad Leader unlocks/Interest in leading a squad?: I do not have any certs here, and my game crashes occasionally so I would be a poor squad leader.
  9. - Ingame name: Thorband
    - Most commonly played role (Class/Vehicle) Light Assault, willing to try Combat Medic and Engineer.
    - Why are you interested in 6MID: Organized PS2 play, heard the game is much better in an Outfit, enjoy playing with and making friends online.
    - Do you have a microphone?: Yes (Though cannot use ingame voiceover IP, noticed you have a teamspeak which I can use.)
    - Do you have any Squad Leader unlocks/Interest in leading a squad?: No, at least not at the moment.
  10. - Ingame Name:
    - Most commonly played role (Class/Vehicle):
    My top two classes would have to be MEdic if we need a support class otherwise i roll a Heavy assualt
    - Why are you interested in 6MID?:
    I need to join a group who know what they are doing and to make the game tactically interesting and the 6MID fit perfectly.
    - Do you have a microphone?:
    Yes although i have been having trouble the games voice chat but in other games they hear me just fine.
    - Are you willing to do a voice interview?:
    Of course
    - Do you have any Squad Leader unlocks/Interest in leading a squad?:
    I have no problem speaking up when the time calls for it, but controlling a complete squad no. Unless we need some to fill the role of course.
  11. Sorry forgot the IGN its Craig442
  12. - Ingame Name: Theseguy
    - Most commonly played role (Class/Vehicle): inflitrator/ reaver
    - Why are you interested in 6MID?: i am looking for a good group of people to play with I have come to realize this game could be so much more fun when you can coordinate with a large group of people
    - Are you willing to do a voice interview?: Would be happy too.
    - Do you have any Squad Leader unlocks/Interest in leading a squad?: Not as of yet I am still new to the game, but I have a pretty good mind for tactics once I learn the game better.
  13. I put my information several days ago. haven't gotten anything sense. have you stopped adding people?
  14. - Ingame Name: Twitchblade
    - Most commonly played role (Class/Vehicle): Light Assault
    - Why are you interested in 6MID?: Frustrated with the general unwillingness of randoms to join squads, hoping to be in a group that can reliably cooperate to accomplish objectives that's laid back enough to inject structure and order into the game without sapping the fun out.
    - Do you have any Squad Leader unlocks/Interest in leading a squad?: I would like to be a squad leader at some point, and I've got the beacon, requesting reinforcements and attack/defend orders.
  15. I am retracting my application - 5 days without a response.
  16. - Ingame Name: MazzerRackham
    - Most commonly played role (Class/Vehicle): Medic or Engineer
    - Why are you interested in 6MID?: Looking for a good Outfit with organized squads. PS2 is more fun in a good squad.
    - Do you have any Squad Leader unlocks/Interest in leading a squad?: No, but would be willing to do so if necessary.
  17. We apologize for the amount of applications we have not gotten to recently. We have been putting a lot of work into our website and forums plus the holidays drawing near combined with our recruitment staffs odd, full time job schedules have left us in a bad position in our ability to keep up. I will keep everyone posted on when they will be interviewed to the best of my ability.

18. Hey man. I understand the business of the holidays, no problem. I put in an app a while ago, but I'm in no rush. Whenever you guys get the time just send Cheston2Cheston a whisper in game. Alternatively, you can message my account on the forums. Looking forward to getting to know you guys and having some fun.

Cheston
  19. - Ingame Name:
    shrtstfflp
    - Most commonly played role (Class/Vehicle):
    I generally have 3 different classes I use. If I had to order them it would be
    1) Light Assault
    2) Heavy Assault
    3) Infiltrator
    - Why are you interested in 6MID?:
    I've been looking for a more organized clan to join and this one seems to be perfect.
    - Do you have a microphone?:
    I have several microphones.
    - Are you willing to do a voice interview?:
    As long as I am not at work or sleeping.
    - Do you have any Squad Leader unlocks/Interest in leading a squad?:
    As of right now I do not have anything put in towards squad leader but I wouldn't mind getting a few of them and leading a squad around.
  20. - Ingame Name: Kerdz
    - Most commonly played role (Class/Vehicle): Light assault/ Reaver
    - Why are you interested in 6MID?: I've wanted to join a well organized outfit and this one looks like one of the best on the server.
    - Do you have any Squad Leader unlocks/Interest in leading a squad?: One tier in the Spawn Beacon / and yes I feel that light assault is the best class for being a squad leader