Nickleback - Great Band or Greatest band?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by LT.Col, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Toss up between Pink Floyd, Creed, Nback and Skrillex.

What you guys think?
  2. Think what? You only listed one band there.
    • Up x 1
  3. nickel back? moar like nickel AWESOME.

the only other band that could even come close would be my chemical romance. Or maybe steve winwood.
  4. My chemical romance are okay but they can't hold a flame to NiN, you gotta do some serious music lyrics to beat those guys...
  5. Nickleback is the worst band ever.
    • Up x 5
  6. This.
    • Up x 2
  7. What I think about this? Hum... I think Nicolas Cage is the best singer who ever lived!
    • Up x 1
  8. Gonna have to go with Flo Rida on this one...everything he spits out is gold.
  9. Justin Bieber is a significantly better lyricist than Pink Floyd, on a par with Nickelback really.
  10. Uh no I am not trolling and I love Nickleback.
  11. Nicolas Cage, the brony lead singer of Nickelback, sponsored by 9gag.
  12. I couldn't find the video I was looking for, but this one will do:

And to the op... there is such thing as a line... sure we've been pushing back the line over the years, and some thing we never thought would be before the line are now acceptable, like bestiality, aids, and "surprise sexy time", however nickelback is still considered well beyond the line of good taste in most decent parts of the world, and some of the US.
  13. Nicklecrap is Easily the WORST rubbish to pretend to be music.
  14. from Urban Dictionary

In any case at least the kid doesn't like rap or trance! There's always a bright side people.
  15. um

Queen.

Failing that, AC/DC or Cold Chisel.
  16. the real question should be: Nicki Minaj or Lady Gaga?
  17. One time I thought I was at a Nicki Minaj concert.

Then I realised I had just walked past a crazy homeless person who was screaming at a pigeon.
    • Up x 1