Premium member but daily sale is unavailable

Discussion in 'Account and Billing Support' started by GTGD, Nov 29, 2012.

1. The support link takes me nowhere, so I figured I'd post it. For a few days now I haven't had access to the daily sale (since the MSW-R went on sale). I just looked it up and apparently it's a premium feature anyway. I bought premium for 6 months a couple days ago yet still can't access the sale. In fact I can't even purchase the weapon with my own certs when it's on sale since it has "available" which is unclickable - all I can do is preview. I thought it might be a game glitch, but the game properly shows me having premium so I wonder if it's account related and I validated my game files.

Just wondering if anybody could help me out ASAP, today's sale is the AS16 NightHawk and I'd really like to get it today.
  2. I'd send in a support ticket to be honest ( link in my sig ) . Even a TSR on here would need a ticket number i expect , so they could look at your account to see if it is flagged badly , or if something else is causing the problem .
  3. Thanks lots, submitted the ticket. Hopefully it will be an easy fix.
  4. Yea, this happened to me too. RIGHT as I was about to buy it, "Unavailable" pops up. I submitted a ticket, but no response after 30m.
  5. Ticket sent about this too. Chaingun goes on sale for 350SC and I can't buy it due to the huge red UNAVAILABLE in front of the unlock button.
  6. This also happens for me, except I dont even see what is on sale, just one big Unavaiable where the picture should be. Still got one month left on my membship so i guess i'll go submit something too.