Problem with spending SC

Discussion in 'Account and Billing Support' started by Clanroyden, Nov 27, 2012.

1. I recently purchased a block of SC to get some upgrades. It's now showing on my account in the depot but when I try and purchase anything with some of it I get an error message that says something like "general failure". Does anyone know the answer to this?
  2. I have the same error. I was told to log off, then log back in to fix it- this did not work. I also submitted a ticket. Hopeing the next patch will fix this?
  3. Hey!

i have the same problem, there was 1 other guy around the forums here who had the exact same problem as we. I submitted a ticket to customer support and I was told it is because I have an US account (well, I have this account since SWG, back then there were only US accounts if I memorize correctly) but my client is connected from the EU, which causes a failure in their marketplace system. I was then told to verify identity/ownership of the account so my account information could be changed.

I created the ticket 2 days ago, and i replied to the last message i got today around 11 AM PST....but still, no answer/fix. hope they sort their stuff out.

By the way, why the heck do you guys from SOE set up a second billing/account system/database? thats complete nonsense <.<
    If I recall correctly, back then in SWG times ( 7 years ago) there were simply no options to choose germany as my home country or I wasn't asked, because I can't logically explain why I should have set my account to US.

FIX IT.

thx :)
  4. TSR-SeanF Customer Service

If you are encountering this issue there is more than likely something wrong with some information on your account which our billing department will need to manually fix. If you have not already done so, please open a support ticket with us so we can take a look and get this all fixed for you.

Feel free to PM me the reference number as well and I will be sure to get the ticket to the right place. ;)
  5. I managed to spend my SC this evening by logging into one of the terminals in game and it worked. I don't know if that will help anyone else but my problem is solved now.
  6. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Thanks for the update Clanroy, Let us know if any other issues come up!
  7. I am still waiting for an update on my supp ticket, cannot purchase items yet (trying every few hours/logins).
  8. Still waiting for mine to get fixed. I did PM TSRSean F
  9. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Sarge, I could have sworn I replied to it. My bad man, I'll scour through my inbox and find your pm,
  10. Had it fixed via support chat, that moment when your server all melted down yesterday...thought that would be a good moment to settle it down ^^

I Have to thank you CS guys, you really did your best with me! And now it all works :)
    Keep it up!
  11. TSR-SeanF Customer Service

Please open a support ticket and we will be more than happy to get you all fixed up. Also, please feel free to send me your ticket number and I will be sure to have it looked into as soon as possible.