Purchased SC on website, still has not gone in 24hr later, in game.

Discussion in 'Account and Billing Support' started by Whiskiz, Dec 21, 2012.

1. I sent in a support ticket almost exactly 24hr ago after paying for SC on this site and not having recieved it, but still have neither the SC nor a reply to that ticket 24hrs later.

Order Number: 1163812605

Can you guys help me out since no response from the support ticket crew and still havent recieved the SC, thanks.
  2. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Whisk, please pm Sean Jesse or myself your ticket reference number so we can look into this for you.
  3. This is going to sound very "noob" but how do you pm? only option i could find was starting a conversation with you, is that what you meant? its Incident Reference #121221-000270 anyway.
  4. TSR AlexS Customer Service

It used to be starting a personal message but now it's actually starting a personal conversation. Just used to saying PM because that's how our old forum system worked. lol. Old habits. sigh*
  5. Ok thanks, i did send through personal conversation a while ago but will send again to be sure.
  6. I did the personal conversation with you, twice accidentally because was not sure if the first one was still open after leaving this site, have you got them? it was hours ago.