Registering my Gamestop Station Cash for NS11 Rifle

Discussion in 'Account and Billing Support' started by Terribadical, Dec 7, 2012.

1. I redeemed my Gamestop PS2 Station Cash card on SOE.com and selected the Station Cash option. Will I still be eligible for the NS11 Rifle, or should I have registered my card on the PS2 website?
  2. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

It *shouldn't* matter if you redeem it in-game or from the web-site, go to your Social tab and check the notifications, the rifle should be there. If it's not, I suggest you submit a ticket to our support staff so we can take a more thorough look, instructions to do so can be found in my signature.
  3. Thanks for the heads up. I appreciate the quick response.
  4. Do all GameStop card for PS2 get me the gun or is it specially marked cards and when does the promo end?
  5. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

There are specifically branded PlanetSide 2 cards that you'll need to redeem, regrettably we haven't been officially told if there is a dead-line on using the cards, your best bet would be to redeem it right when you get it.
  6. Hmmmm thats too bad, my Gamestop only has the normal PS2 cards :(
  7. I think if it's branded with PS2, then it IS the card you need. In small print it will say that you can redeem a special item.

8. Of cool, I'll have to check them out tomorrow. Thanks.