[TR] [Mattherson] The Dominion

Discussion in 'Mattherson (US East)' started by Lamarr, Nov 30, 2012.

1. The Dominion
    [IMG]
    "The time has come, my fellow Terrans, to rally to a new banner. In unity lies strength; For only together shall we succeed. Only together shall we triumph. Only together shall we overcome. That is why we fight. And to all the enemies of the Dominion, seek not to bar our way, for we shall winthrough, no matter the cost!"

The Dominion is a new outfit in Planetside 2 that fights for the Terran Republic on the Mattherson server (U.S East).

Description:
    The Dominion is a community for mature, teamwork oriented players who enjoy playing together. Anybody is welcome to join, we don't care about skill or experience. All that we ask is that you're a team player and try your best.

Goals:
    As I said before, The Dominion is a new outfit, so we don't have a lot of members yet. However we have some big plans and goals in mind as our community grows, such as:

- Run organized military structured squads. No, I don't mean requiring strict formalities or preforming mundane tasks, but organized enough to effectively preform on the battlefield.

- Form a friendly community based around Planetside 2, we don't have to all be strangers!

- Get up a TeamSpeak server and our own forums. I only want to hold off on this for now until we get more members.

How to join:
    However, we can't do this all by ourselves! And that's where you come in. We need your help in achieving these goals and making the Dominion a name known across all of Auraxis!

If you're interested in joining, send a /tell ingame to Lamarr. If I am offline, feel free to send me a friend request and I'll add you as soon as I can.

[IMG]
    "Join the Dominion. Secure Your Future."
  2. Edited OP for formatting reasons.
  3. Bumps for the Dominion!
  4. Join the Dominion today!!!