who else got ripped off :/

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by heenka1337, Dec 21, 2012.

1. hello i wonder how many of you others got ripped off when you bought station cash today cause i bought 1500 SC and i am supposed to get 4500 SC so plz any admin help me cause i do love the game but i cant buy any more SC if you cant keep your promise about triple SC :/
  2. Eh? I'm swimming in station cash right now. Submit a support ticket.
  3. i just did
  4. Submit a support ticket, some people are not getting all the bonus for some reason, it's a bug, nobody is ripping you off.
    You should also refrain from posting that you have been "ripped off" without proof of such practices on the part of SOE.
    • Up x 1
  5. yea well i didnt know that it was a bug :/
  6. Even with that said, it's just a generally bad idea to go around posting that a company has ripped you off when they have not.
    I am not trying to flame or anything, but also it might be a good idea to scan the forums when these things happen to see if anyone else is having the same problem as you, because chances are that you're not the only one to be experiencing it.
    I know for a fact that there are other threads in the billing section that could have helped you find out that this was a bug.

Anywho, just make it habit to check the forums when problems arise, it'll save you a lot of hassle.
    • Up x 3
  7. SOE Customer Service is awesome. Try them sometime. Not here.