Can't connect

Discussion in 'Support: Performance / Network Issues' started by Komakiyo, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Komakiyo New Member

I just downloaded Wizardry Online, installed it, started the game up and I pressed play and it's stuck on the opening screen saying connect. It was staying on it for the 20 minutes I waited and then I exited, reloaded and it was still trying to connect, why won't it connect? :C
  2. nukeinabottle Active Member

Hmmm we all had this problem when it was released but I dont think anyone has had a problem since. Cuz it was on the SOE side that was messing up. Maybe try again in an hour or so see what happens.
  3. Komakiyo New Member

Hm okay, I went and uninstalled it and deleted the folder and emptied my recycle bin. Atm I'm redownloading it and I hope it will work this time >.<
  4. Komakiyo New Member

Just finished downloading now, it's not working still...
  5. Komakiyo New Member

Does anybody know how to fix this? :/
  6. Native Active Member

I'll be honest and say I have no idea what the problem is, but I can offer a basic, possibly irrelevant, solution: Have you checked your firewall or anti-virus? They might be blocking you from connecting to the servers. Try making an exception for the game.
  7. Komakiyo New Member

I always keep my firewall and anti virus off so I'm 100% sure it's not that /:
  8. matcauthon New Member

Nobody has a solution to this? My firewall and antivirus are turned off completely, and I continue to get the message saying it cannot connect. It works fine on my girlfriend's computer, just not mine.
  9. matcauthon New Member

i figured it out finally.
  10. Fireruby New Member

And what did you figured out ?
    There are other people with the same problems.
  11. Skyfall3 New Member

Having the same problem here! I was really excited to try this game... But it wont manage to connect!
  12. mindjuicer Member

13. Skyfall3 New Member

Oooooooh, how naive of me... Ok great to know that it's not something else.. Thanks!