Security Vs. Game?

Discussion in 'Support: Performance / Network Issues' started by Shadow BravHart, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Shadow BravHart New Member

I apologize ahead of time if this was already posted and if I'm doing this forum all wrong, but for some reason I have reason to suspect that a security program is preventing me from logging into the game (which worked earlier), and this is what it shows now when I get on to the first launch widow and I don't know how to find out what's causing the problem (Any and all help is apreciated. Thank you. :) ):

ERROR!

2. Shadow BravHart New Member

How about this... first people that help me to get back on Wizardry Online SUCCESSFULLY, will get some of me loot for free. :)
  3. Alaskan Loki New Member

I get the same thing!
  4. Cylon_Red Member

Not sure how many folks are looking at this forum since the game is going to be shut down in a few months. If you suspect a security program then disable it and see if it works.

When was the last time it worked? You trying to play via Steam or standalone?
  5. Yaviey Wizardry Online Community & Wiki Project Manager

Hey all, thanks for bringing this to our attention! I'm sending this over to our team to see what we can figure out.
  6. Yaviey Wizardry Online Community & Wiki Project Manager

Upon checking on our end, we were told everything should be up and running. There was the suggestion that there may be an issue with an outside carrier/network provider. Please put in a support ticket with your specific info so that we can get to the bottom of this.
    GoreJess likes this.
  7. GoreJess Member

Thanks Yaviey
  8. Kelef Active Member

same problem as this atm if anyone still reads. What was the fix ?
  9. Kelef,

I'm having the same problem. Good thing this game has been so problem free up to this point.
    Can't wait to use Beta key for Landmark.

NOT
  10. Bonbon New Member

Hi Kelef,

Haven't seen you in game for a long time. Are you coming back to see the end of the world? It's already happening, the world is ending, we can only get back on occasionally. SoE is doing a good job, really making it feel like we are approaching the doomsday :mad: :mad::mad: